Chapter 58-I need him back

EMMAS POV
English had finished now and I walked out. I saw Jacob waiting for me. He was so sweet. "What's up? You look stressed." Jacob said. "Yeah. The work and stuff. Matt like-likes me, apparently." I replied. "What?!" Jacob exclaimed. "Yeah. He threw me this note." I said, grabbing it out of my pocket. Jacob read it. "You don't like him back, do you?" Jacob asked. "No! Of course not! I love you and only you." I said. "Good. Anyways, we've got science together." Jacob said, holding my hand and pulling me along. I took a deep breath. I hated school. Never liked school. Ever. Me and Jacob took our seats, until Matt tapped me on my shoulder. "So, I was wondering...would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, timidly. "No. I've already got a boyfriend." I replied. "Since when? Who?" Matt asked. "Since last month and Jacob Sartorius." I replied, pointing at Jacob. Matts jaw dropped. "Thought even YOU could do better than that." Matt told me. "What you saying?! My boyfriends WAY better than you, you little-" I whispered in an angry way. "Emma. It's fine. Matt, leave." Jacob cut me off. I think it was all for the best, though. "Thanks for cutting me off. Otherwise, I would've ended up in some deep shi-" I said, but Jacob cut me off again. "I get it." He smiled. I giggled. Mrs Ranger came in and started her lesson. It was the most boring lesson I've ever had to sit. But this lesson doesn't come past tests. Tests are the worst thing EVER. "I need to find Loren." I told Jacob, as we walked out. "Why?" Jacob asked. "Because I need to know why she did what she did..." I replied. "I'll come with you. Just in case." Jacob said, winking. "Okay, then. Come on, my love." I said. "Ugh! I sounded like a mother. I'm way to young for that stuff yet." I exclaimed. I took Jacob by the hand and went to find Loren. We were walking down the corridor and we saw Loren crying in a corner. "Loren?" I said. She looked up. All her mascara down her face. "What? Y-you don't want anything to do with me...I-I'm a w-waste of S-space..." Loren stuttered. "Wait, what?! Who told you that?" I asked. "Lydia..." Loren replied. "Lydia?!" Jacob exclaimed, shocked. She nodded. "Where is she?" I asked. Loren pointed to Lydia, laughing and pointing at Loren with her mates. I gave them a death glare and turned back to Loren. "Look, Loren. I suppose, because I forgave Jacob...I could forgive you." I said. Loren's frown turned into a smile. "But that doesn't mean that I've forgotten with you two did." I said. "Okay. I'm sorry, Emma. Besties?" Loren asked. "Forever." I said and hugged her. It was good being best friends with Loren again. Me and her were soul sisters since grade 1. I couldn't just forget her. She is my best friend. Forever. Me, Jacob and Loren walked down the corridor together, laughing and joking around. But there was one piece missing...homework? No. Food? No. Phone? No. Lydia? No. Jacob? No. Mark....Mark is the one piece of my life that's missing. I need him back. I stopped and bursted into tears. I ran to the girls bathroom. I heard Jacob and Loren shout my name from behind me. They were chasing after me. The head, Mrs Apps, stopped me. "What did I-Emma? What's wrong?" She asked, putting her arm around me. I got out of her grasp and ran outside. I saw the school gate was open. I ran towards there but Matt stopped me this time. "What do you want?!" I yelled and pushed past him. Still crying. "One kiss? Come on. Jacob doesn't have to know." He said and he pulled my face towards him. "I'm sure you'd f**king feel like this when you've lost your best friend, wouldn't you?! I think so!" I yelled and taking all my anger out on him. I needed Mark back. Otherwise, I'll have to go and see him myself...