Chapter 47-Home

EMMAS POV
I decided I wanted to leave and I called an uber to take me to the airport. I have nothing to lose here. I do back home. I reached the airport and I found the earliest flight back to Virginia. I started to head to the plane, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around. It was...Hunter. "I'm leaving, Hunter. Let me go. Forget about me." I said, and started to walk away. "Stop! I can't. I-I...Emma. I love you..." Hunter confessed. "1756 Boarding!" The woman announced. "Hunter, I've gotta go. I'm sorry." I said and ran up to the plane. I turned around and saw Hunter running his hand through his hair and slowly walking away. I reached the plane and I found a seat. I sat in it and got out my phone. I had a message from Jacob.
Jacob: Emma. I know this might be a bad time but...even if u r leaving, I love you. Even if you're on the otherside of the world, I love you. Just remember that. Okay? I love you.
I ignored the message and I put my phone away. Before I knew it, I was in a deep sleep. I was quite tired.
VIRGINIA
I already got off the plane and I called an uber to come and pick me up. A couple minutes later, the uber came and took me back home.
HOME
I said, "Thank you so much." To the driver and got out. It looks like my dad's at work. I knocked on the door, seeing as I forgot my keys. Trinity opened the door. "Emma!" She exclaimed and gave me a big hug. "Hi. You okay?" I asked, going into the house. "Yeah. Brad's got a new girlfriend!" Trinity said. "Has he?" I asked. Brad came down the stairs. "Alright, sis?" He asked. "Yup. Got yourself a girlfriend have you?" I asked. "Trin! I told you not to tell ANYONE." Brad said. "I'm your sister, Brad!" I exclaimed. Ahh. It was good to be back home.