Chapter 43-A break

EMMAS POV
"I'm off my head. I-I'm sorry. I'm SO sorry! I love you! I don't love anyone else." Jacob exclaimed, standing up and walking towards me. He tried to hug me but I walked back. Hunter was standing behind me. "Bro. Back off. She's upset. Can't you see that?" Hunter asked. "Of course I can! I'm sorry, babe." Jacob said. I looked to the ground, crying a little and not saying anything. "Babe?" Jacob asked. I looked up at him. "Listen. You are my everything. Without you, I'd be nothing. I wouldn't be the happiest guy on the earth. I sit at home and cry, if I was without you." Jacob explained. I cannot forgive Jacob for this. He cheated on me! Straight after my best friend died. He cheated on me with one of my best friends. How could he have the nerve? "Well...you go home and do that, then." I said. Jacob looked confused and upset. He soon realised what I meant. "Because you're gonna be without me now." I said and cracked into tears. I felt a pair of warm arms around me. Hunter. "Shh, shh. It's okay. Come on, come to my room." Hunter said, holding my hand and leading me out.
JACOBS POV
This is not happening. Emma broke up with me. Loren forced me to kiss her. I didn't want to. But she kept pulling me into it. I couldn't pull out of it. Emma just broke up with me. Now, she's hanging with that idiot Hunter. If Hunter gets with Emma...but I'm gonna fight for her. I love Emma. More that she'll ever know.
HUNTERS POV
Emma broke up with Jacob. Which means I have a chance. I lead her back to my room, well, mine and Brandon's room. I opened the door to see Brandon kissing a girl. "AYEE! Brands getting some!" I yelled. Brandon went bright red. He soon noticed Emma. "Emma? What's wrong?" He asked her. Emma explained the story and Brandon said, "I'm so sorry. You can stay here tonight if you want."
EMMAS POV
After I explained the story to Brandon, he offered for me to stay the night at theirs. "Yeah, that'll be cool. Are you sure I'm not gonna be in the way of you and your girlfriend?" I joked. "She's not my girlfriend." Brandon said. "Oh, is that right?" The girl sat on the bed asked. "I'm Lucy, by the way." She explained to me and Hunter. She seemed sweet. "Emma." I said. "I'm Hunter. This idiots bro." Hunter said, pushing Brandon off the bed. I laughed. Really hard. So did Hunter. Lucy did for a little bit, then she helped Brandon up. I'm kinda upset that I broke up with Jacob...but I think I'm falling for Hunter...
-------------------------
What will happen next??? 😘