All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hayes Fanfiction

"Hey Hunter, whats up?" I asked my bestfriend as i was on my way to class. "Hey Shelby, and Just heading to gym, hey, sit with me at lunch, i have to ask you something!" Hunter told me, seeming very excited. I wonder what he has to ask me.

Hunter has been my bestfriend since we were babies. Our mothers were bestfriend's, so we hung out with eachother a lot, it also made it easier to hang out because we were next door neighbors.

Hunter has been there for me my whole life, no matter what he has been right by my side. If i was upset, he would sing me a song. I have always told him that he has a fantastic voice, but he always doubts me. he doesn't think that he is good enough. He refuses to go to a record company because he says he isn't good. I just dont understand.

His full name is Hunter Easton Hayes.

As Hunter walked away, i did too. I got into my World History class and sat down. Trust me when i tell you, World History is the worst!! I hate it! I mean when i was in middle school and i had to take US history it was bad. History period just bores me to death!

For the whole class period i just zoned out, like i normally do. No wonder i am almost failing this class. Oooops.

Finally, the bell rang and it was time for lunch! I walked out of class and into the lunchroom, looking to see if i could spot Hunter. Found him! He was surrounded by a group of girls, like normal. They all hated me because him and i are such great friends.

I walked right up to the table. As the girls saw me, the all looked at me in disgust and walked away. I started laughing. "Hunter your little girlfriends LOVE me dont they?" I joked. "Yea, I still dont understand why they dont like you." He said. "Hunter! They dont like me because they think i am a threat to them! They dont see me as your bestfriend, the see me as a girl that could get in there way of a relationship with you." I said, i have explained this to him so many times!

He sat there in silence for a moment. "I understand now!!!!" I laughed at him. "Hey, stop laughing at me, look at my hair, i am a blonde! Ok, well can i ask you my question now?!" "Yes Hunter, what is your question?" "Well i was wondering if you would like to have a sleep over, you know, like old times? I really miss those!!!" he told me, acting like a little kid. I'm not

going to lie though. It sounds pretty fun! "Yea! That seems like fun, Hayes!"

-----------------After School--------------

I was walking with Hunter out to his truck because he takes me home from school everyday. I hate riding the bus, and i dont like driving myself to school. Yea, yea, say what you want, i am a senior, but i just dont like it.

Hunter opened the door to his car for me and ran over to his side. I got in and buckled my seatbelt, soon he did the same thing.

He put the keys in the ignition and turned the keys. Then, he started pulling out of the parking lot.

I reached my hand up to turn on the radio. The song 'Country Girl (shake it for me)' came on, and i started to song along to it. So did Hunter. I also started dancing really badly and Hunter started to laugh at me. See, that is one of the best things about having a bestfriend. You can be crazy infront of them and they wont judge you for it, cause they act the same.

"That is some great dancing you got going on there Shelby!" He joked. "I know, just stop being jealous that you dont have these dance moves." i joked back. "I dont think that 'jelous' is the word for it." i laughed at what he said and just kept being the crazy person i am.

About 10 minutes later, we made it to my house so that i could ask my mom to stay the night at his. He parked in my driveway and got out of the truck, following me into my house.