Chapter 55

-Shelby's POV-

After the concert was over, Hunter and I headed back to the bus.

"I'm so exhausted!!" Hunter whined.

"Hey, you chose to do this!" I told him.

He groaned. "Whatever."

Once we got to the bus, Hunter slowly walked up the stairs and over to the couch. He fell onto his stomache and closed his eyes.

"Hey! I was going to sit there you little jerk!" I told Hunter.

He opened his right eye, shrugged, then closed his eyes again. I smirked before walking over towards the couch and sitting on his back.

He grunted. "Shelby. I would appreciate it if you didnt sit on me!"

I giggled. "And I would appreciate it if you didnt take up the whole couch!"

He wiggled, making me fall off of him, and then he sat up, allowing me to sit next to him. I smiled in victory, before sitting next to him.

He looked over at me, smirked, then plopped his sweaty head right down on my lap.

I shook my head, but allowed him to stay there. Who am I kidding? He looks cute when he sleeps. Wow, that sounded weird...

XXXXXX

"Wake 'em up!" I cracked an eye open and saw 3 guys huddled around me and Hunter, then I shut my eye quickly, not wanting them to know I'm awake.

"Nah, let them sleep a little longer. We're still on the road."

Once I heard moving and a few groans, I opened my eye again, seeing the guys sitting at the table.

"I wonder why he hasn't told her yet." Sam said, shaking his head.

"Because he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. He has said it like a billion times!" Matt said in a duh tone.

"Maybe this would help their friendship. There is no use in keeping it from Shelby." Sam added.

"I kinda see where he is coming from guys." Said Devo, joining the conversation. "If Hunter told Shelby, she might feel uncomfortable."

"But she might not!" Sam argued.

"But he doesn't know that!" Devo said back louder.

Sam and Matt shushed him and then looked back over to Hunter and I. I quickly closed my eye again, making sure they wouldn't notice that I was listening in on their conversation.

"Let's stop talking about this before one of them overhears us." Sam said.

I kept my breathing steady, and tried not to think too much about their words. What did they mean that "there was no use in keeping it from me?"

What in the world is Hunter not telling me?!