Chapter 23

-Hunter's POV-

"Hey, I was invited to a party! Would you like to go?" I asked Shelby.

She thought for a second before answering. "Are you sure it's ok if I do. I mean, I wasn't invited."

"Are you kidding Shelby! Of course it's ok. They told me that I could bring you." I reassured her, causing her to smile.

"Ok. I guess. Only if you want me to."

Only if I want her to? Is she kidding me?! Of course I want her to!!

"Your so stupid!" I told her.

Shelby frowned. "Well then." She turned her back to me, and began to slowly walk away from my car. I rolled my eyes, knowing she would come back, but for some reason, I still went after her.

She froze in place as my arms made their way around her waist. "C'mon!" I said, pulling her back to my car. She took up the offer and followed me back to the car.

I laughed as I hopped in. She did the same as I began driving down the road, back to our houses.

Only making small talk on our way back, I pulled into Shelby's driveway and dropped her off. She smiled at me and waved goodbye. I returned the smile and wave, then pulled out of her driveway, and into mine.

Just a few hours later, I was back over at Shelby's house, picking her up for the party.

She walked out of her house in a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a crop top, along with her favorite pair of cowboy boots. Yes it was February, but it was a warm day. Her hair was down and straight, like most of the time, and she had a light amount of makeup on. I myself think that she is stunning without makeup, but ya know how girls are.

My mouth almost dropped, but I quickly stopped myself. She looked...well, pretty darn hot. Yea, I dont like calling her hot, because beautiful is the word for her, but I just couldn't help myself. Sorry Shelby. But really she is beautiful. I wish she knew it for herself. If only she knew "Wanted" was for her, but no! I can't tell her without freaking out.

"Wow, you look...Great!" I told her.

Shelby rolled her eyes and got into my car. I followed and we both buckled up.

Soon enough, I was parking along the side of a street, a few blocks down from the house.

Shelby and I walked alongside all of the cars parked on the side of the road. This is going to be a big party!

-Shelby's POV-

Well, I'm not going to lie. I'm very intimidated by this party. I rarely go to them, and when I do, they aren't nearly this big.

Hunter noticed my nerves, and grabbed my hand. I instantly relaxed at the touch.

"Are you ok?" Hunter I asked me. All I did was nod, and we continued to the door.

There was already so many people here, so I just took a deep breath as I walked through the front door, Instantly smelling sweat, beer, and perfume.

This is going to be fun!

Note the sarcasm.

Hunter pulled me along with him, and we were greeted by our group of friends. Alexis being one of them. Thank The Lord!

All of the boys began talking to eachother, leaving me and Lexi with a conversation of my own.

"So, guess who I saw here tonight?" Lexi asked me.

"Who?"

"Amber." She told me, nodding over to other side of the room. I instantly spotted her, grinding on some dude. Yay! She moved on... I think.