Chapter 52

-Shelby's POV-

"If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak

If you're gonna be somebody's mistake

If you're looking to be somebody's first time

Somebody's last time

Baby be mine

If you're looking to be somebody's 'just friends'

A little laugh a little lovin never callin again

That's just fine

If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak

Baby be mine...."

The crowd erupted in a fit of cheers. I find it kind of funny actually. A few months ago, Hunter was just playing his guitar at home, not even thinking he could make it this far. Now look at him! He's onstage playing for sold out concerts, filled with thousands of screaming girls.

It's also funny to imagine how excited those girls get at the mention of my best friend. I mean, his twitter is blown up everyday! And now that we are on tour, meaning we go out to places, a lot of fans come up to him. I must say, Hunter's fans are amazing!

"It was amazing playing for you guys tonight!! I can't wait to play here again tomorrow night! You guys are so awesome! Goodnight everyone!" Hunter said, waving as he walked off the stage.

"You did great tonight!" I told Hunter.

"Well thank ya! It was awesome!" He said, taking a towel and wiping his face to get the sweat off of his face, then tossed the towel to me.

I groaned. "Do I have to keep reminding you that I dont want your sweaty crap?!"

He chuckled. "Just a few more times."

I rolled my eyes as the rest of the band walked up to Hunter. They all started talking about things that went great in the show, and things that could've been better.

"So, tomorrow we have the meet and greet, since it's the last day here." Sam told Hunter.

"Oh, that's awesome!" Hunter answered.

After a little while of talking, they decided that it was getting late and that we should probably all head back to the hotel. I was perfectly okay with that! I am tierd as crap!

Once we got to the hotel, I took a quick shower after Hunter, and put on a pair of soffe shorts and a cheer shirt. Then I threw my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head.

I climbed into the bed and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep will come to me soon.

"Goodnight Shelby." Hunter said, leaning over and planting a kiss on my forehead. "I love you." He whispered, climbing into the bed.

I smiled. "Night Hunter, Love you too."

XXXXXX

I picked up my phone to check what time it is.

1:47.

In the freaking MORNING!!! I seriously can't get myself to fall asleep. Even though I'm tierd as all get out, I'm just not able to get to sleep.

I internally groaned as I sat up in the bed, and rubbed my eyes, letting them fixate on the room. I then slipped on some flip flops, grabbed my phone then my room key, and walked right out of the room.

I yawned as I got out of the elevator on the first floor, then walked out the back of the building and right onto the beach.

It felt nice out. Not too cold, not too hot. The wind was slightly blowing, but the warm air made it impossible to be cold. I took of my shoes, letting my feet squish into the damp sand. The water would wash onto my feet every few seconds. It felt nice, and soothing.

"Why are you out here?" I turned around to see Hunter walking behind me.

I gave him a half smile, and kept walking, but slower, allowing him to catch up with me.

"I couldn't sleep." I told him truthfully.

He smiled as he reached me. "Me neither. But you had me worried sick!"

I giggled. "I'm sorry...how'd you find me?"

He shrugged. "I woke up and noticed that you weren't next to me. I got up and walked to the bathroom to check on you. You weren't in there. I checked the balcony, you weren't there either. But as I went out on the balcony I saw somebody walking on the beach. I rushed down here and found that it was indeed my beautiful best friend."

My cheeks became a slight shade of pink. "Why can't you sleep?"

"I don't know..." He trailed off.

"It was probably from drinking all of that coffee today." I joked, making him laugh.

"Probably..."

We walked for a little while longer, then we both decided that we should try to go to sleep again.

Good thing is, this time I actually fell into a deep sleep.