Chapter 3

It has been about a month since i last talked to Hunter. Probably one of the worst months in my life! Not being able to talk to him is the worst.

I have always thought about going and appologizing, since the 2nd week, but every time i tried, she was with him. I haven't stopped thinking about him!

Everytime I looked out my window, i saw Hunter in his room with her. It wasn't something that i wanted or needed to see.

The only people i hang out with are my friends from cheer. That's it. Without Hunter in my life, it is completely boring!

I got up out of bed, realizing that it was time for school. Grabbing my clothes for the day, throwing them on, and running to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I didnt spend that much time on anything. I didnt need to dress nice for anyone. Its not like i have that many friends.

I ran downstairs, grabbing a granola bar, and telling mom that i was going to leave. Ever since me and Hunter stopped talking, i had to drive myself to school. It sucked!

I got to school and walked in the doors trying to get to my locker as fast as i can so i can get to class. The worst part is that Hunter's locker is right next to mine. I got to my locker and saw Hunter and Amber making out at his locker. Great!

As he noticed me, he looked up. I quickly turned to my locker to put my books away, then quickly walked away before I got upset. I missed Hunter so much!

I walked away from my locker after grabbing everything that I needed, and walked to my first block.

Trigonometry.

Great! I walked right into the classroom and took my seat. Hunter had this class with me, which was great (sarcasm) because he sat right infront of me with Amber right beside him. I could never pay attention in class because of them.

"Ok class, please take out your homework and check it with a classmate. After you are done with that, I want you to come up here and grab your test that you have today." The teacher said.

I groaned slightly and looked for a friend to check with. But of course, with my luck, everybody had a partner, so I just sat there for a few seconds before getting up and grabbing my test.

I couldnt quite concentrate on the test with the two "love birds" infront of me. They would either be talking to eachother or kissing. I never looked up, but I could just hear their lips smacking together. Ew!

I finally finished my test, just as the bell rang, signaling that it was time for my 2nd block.

2nd block flew by and it was time for lunch. I walked right into the lunch room and got my food. I have no friends in this lunch period. The only "friend" i did have was Hunter.

After I got my lunch, I walked over to an empty table and sat down. I looked across the room and tere was Hunter and Amber.

Trying to keep them out of my mind, I just kept eating until I looked up and saw Hunter's friend, Cameron, sitting beside me at the table. "Hey Shelby!" He told me. "Hey Cameron? Why aren't you over there with Hunter?" I asked. "Well, I dont really think it is that attractive of a girl to throw herself ontop of Hunter." He said, shrugging it off. "Oh." is all I said. "Yea, so how are you doing?" He asked worriedly. "Fine, you?" "I how are you doing without ya know..." He trailed off looking over at Hunter. "Oh. Uh, ok i guess..." I said. "Shelby, I know that I'm not Hunter, but you can tell me. I want you to tell me." I nodded. "I just dont want it to get back to Hunter." I said truthfully. "I swear I wont tell anybody!" He said. "Ok, just not now." "How about after school?" He offered. "Ok." I said. He got up and walked off.

The rest of the day quickly flew by. I sat in my last class waiting for the bell to ring so that I could get home.

RING!!! "Ok class, just make sure you do your homework. See you guys tomorrow!" My teacher said as I ran out of the class room, heading for my locker. I opened it up and put everything in it and took out the things I needed for homework tonight. Then suddenly, I felt somebody's presence from beside me. I slowly looked over to find Cameron leaning up against the locker beside mine. "You ready?" Cameron asked me. "Oh yeah, sorry I forgot, but I have my truck with me." "who cares. I can drop you off at the school later." He told me. I nodded and then followed him out the set of double doors.