Chapter 59

Author's Note!!

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for the new cover @Allysa_C12 !!!! I love it soooo much!

-Shelby's POV-

"Thank you soooooo much for going!" Hunter said after about the billionth time. Yeah, ummmm he's getting ready for his concert tonight too, so just think about how long he has been telling me thank you.

"Hunter, you are welcome, now can you please get out there, your manager is telling me to hurry you up."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, okay."

He walked out in a pair of light colored jeans and a black vneck shirt, hugging his muscles tightly. I must say, he looks hot!

We walked towards the venue, and as we took a step inside, Hunter smiled. He always get's excited when he is about to perform. It's so adorable actually, his face lights up like a kid's on Christmas morning.

About 45 minutes passed of Hunter sneaking peeks at the stage and crowd and the band was all gathering in together, placing their hands in the circle and doing their "star". They do this before every show, Hunter says it's good luck.

"Hunter you are on in 15 seconds."

He nodded his head and looked over at me.

"Good Luck Hunter, you'll do great!" I said, hugging him really tight.

"Thank you!" He said, hugging back.

"3, 2, 1!" Then the intro to Storm Warning came on. Hunter smiled and ran out on stage, ready to do his thing.

I smiled, watching him jump and run across the stage. I dont understand how he has the breath to do all of that, and ontop of that sings amazingly. But he always seems to do it.

As he came running off stage, his eyes met mine, and he ran up to me, grabbed me, and spun me around in circles.

"Someone's happy!" I told him.

"The crowd was overly amazing tonight! Did you hear them?! they were all singing to all of my songs!"

I smiled at him. "I did hear, and what I also heard was how amazing you did! I'm proud of you Hunter!"

He looked into my eyes. "That means a lot coming from you."

His eyes held mine until Sam called him over. Hunter rolled his eyes and told me he will be right back. I shrugged my shoulders and began to walk back to the bus. Knowing all of the boys were following behind.

I got to the door and felt arms wrap around my waist. I let out a little squeak and then I heard laughter.

Turning around, I figured out that it was Hunter and all the guys were laughing.

I slapped Hunters arm. "What the heck! That scared me to death. I thought someone was about to murder me!"

Hunter surpressed a chuckle. "I'm sorry. But, I wouldn't let anybody hurt you. You know that."

I sighed and nodded my head. "Yeah, I do."

"Good, now let's go inside!" Hunter said, pulling the door open. I laughed and followed him into the bus. Hunter and the guys huddled around the TV, picking out their controllers and turning on one of their many videogames.

I on the other hand decided it was time for a shower.

I grabbed a towel and my pajamas before trudging towards the bathroom. I reached over and turned on the shower. As I let it warm up, I stripped off my clothes and took off my makeup.

Decided that the water was as warm as it was going to get, I hopped into the shower and soaking in the warmth of it.

After about ten minutes in the shower, I heard the door creak open. My eyes widened in horror that somebody was going to see me. I made my way to the outer edge of the shower and peeked my head out if the shower curtain.

My eyes widened. "What the hell, Matt!"

He rolled his eyes. "Calm down, I will only be a minute!"

"Matt, get out of here! I'm taking a shower! I need my privacy!!"

"You are on a tour bus with 5 other people. There is no privacy on this bus."

I groaned and popped my head back into the shower, finishing up.

I turned the shower off once I was done, and stuck only my arm out of the shower to grab my towel. I didnt want to walk out completely naked since I never heard anyone leave. Wrapping my towel around my body, I took a step out of the shower and glanced around the bathroom. Thank The Lord, Matt left!

After drying off, I threw my clothes on, and through my hair in a bun. Then I walked out of the bathroom and into the living area.

I plopped down on the couch and crossed my arms across my chest.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asked.

I glanced over in Matt's direction. "You don't want to know..."