Chapter 70

Even though that was probably the longest bus ride of my life, we are finally in Florida! It was a constant 21 hours of listening to Matt whine about food. Even when we stopped to get something quick, he still wasn't satisfied!

I placed my bag on my neatly made bed in my hotel room. I sat down right beside it, and fell backwards with a Grunt. I know I have been sitting all day, but I am worn out!

Three knocks sounded from the other side of my door. Grunting yet again, I stood up from my spot and walked to the door, opening it to see a happy looking Hunter.

"What do you want?"

"Someone is in a bad mood."

I smiled lightly and shook my head. "No, just tierd."

"Oh, so I am guessing that is a no on going out tonight?"

I thought for a moment. "Could we order in some pizza?"

Hunter smiled. "Sounds perfect!" Then he ran over to my bed and jumped right ontop of it. He pulled out his phone and started dialing what I am guessing is the pizza delivery place.

"Uh yes...two large cheese pizzas please...hmmm a 2 liter of sprite...yep! Sounds good! Thanks!" And with that he hung up.

"How do you know that's what I want?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Shelby, I have known you for 18 years...plus, if it's not what you want you can suck it up and eat it!"

I made a cat noise. "And you said I'm the one who was in a bad mood." He just chuckled.

XXXXXX

"WAKE UP!!!!" I groaned, rolling over onto my back, the sunlight hit my eyes, causing me to squint.

"I don't wanna!" I whined.

"Okay. That only means that we don't get to go surfing!"

That perked me right up! I sat up in bed with a huge grin on my face. I'm so excited about surfing! Like overly excited.

I hopped up out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. I picked out one of my many bikinis and threw it on quickly. Then I grabbed a pair of Jean shorts and a tshirt and put it on over top of my bathing suit.

"Let's go!" I yelled, rushing out the door, leaving it open for Hunter.

He walked out, smiling and shaking his head. I smiled back at him and began to walk towards the elevator. Pressing the button, I stood there and waited for the door to open. Two girls about the age of 14 came up behind us.

Hunter and I turned to look at them, and when I did, there faces turned into pure excitement.

"Oh my gosh! You are Hunter Hayes!" One of them said. "I'm Clara!"

"Hi Clara! And you are?" He said, looking at the other girl. She looked up shyly at him, not really knowing what to say.

"Uh, I'm Anna."

"That's a beautiful name!" I told her.

She smiled at me and then a look came upon her face, like she recognized me. "Are you...are you Shelby?" She asked me mesmerized.

I laughed a little. "Yes I am!"

"Oh my gosh!!" She exclaimed. "Can we get pictures with you two?"

We both said sure and we all wrapped our arms around eachother, smiling at the camera there mother, who had just so happened to walk up at the correct moment.

As we all piled into the elevator, including the two girls and their mother, I pressed the first floor button and waited.

"Race you to the beach!" Hunter exclaimed just as the door opened.

My eyes widened and I booked it out of the elevator, running as fast as my short legs could take me. Not even a few seconds later, Hunter caught up to me, he didn't even look like he was trying! So I pushed my legs to go faster, beating Hunter outside, down the boardwalk and out to the hot burning sand.

"Finally!!" I exclaimed, completely out of breath.

I began walking towards the water. Hunter shook his head walking right up to me.

"I soooo let you win!" He said.

I rolled my eyes, looking at him in disbelief. "You so did not! I won!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you say princess Shelby."

I stopped in my tracks and crossed my arms over my chest.

He laughed and shook his head. "Stop pouting! Come on!"

"No." I said, pouting even more.

He looked around as if he was thinking about something, and then a smirk appeared on his face.

He walked towards me, and squared down, throwing my body over his shoulder.

"Hunter put me down! I still have all of my clothes on!"

He shook his head. "Should have though of that one before pouting!"

Before I was able to answer to his question, I was flying through the air and being thrown into the water.

My eyes widened as I surfaced the water. "Hunter Easton Hayes!"

"What are you going to do about it??" He asked, clearly taunting me.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked past him, saying, "Nothing."

He looked confused. "Wait, what? Nothing??"

I shrugged my shoulders yet again. "Nope!"

His confusion turned into fear. "Oh crap! This is bad. This is really bad!"

"What?" I asked him.

"You are waiting to do something! Something bad! Shelby I'm so sorry! I mean it! Please don't harm me in any way!"

"What are you going to do for me to not do anything to you?"

"Uhhhh...anything! I just don't want anything bad to happen to me!"

I laughed mischievously. "So you will be my personal servant for the next two days?"

He considered it for a moment. "Yeah!"

I nodded my head. "Sounds like a plan, servant..."