Chapter 28

-Shelby's POV-

I wake up to the sound of two boys yelling. What in the world is going on?!

I got up out of my bed and walked out of my room. The voices got louder as I began to walk down the stairs.

"Oh my god, what is going on down here?!" I tell over the boy's voices.

Hunter and Cole stood in the kitchen yelling at eachother.

"Cole and I are fighting over the last peice of bacon." Hunter said, gesturing to a plate lying on the table below them.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys, calm down it's bacon! Just back up," I said in a calming voice, they both began to follow my orders. I stepped towards the table and looked at them both. "Ok, good. Now both of you appologize to eachother."

They looked at me weird before appologizing.

"Now, hug eachother!" I demanded.

Hunter raised an eyebrow before slowly leaning in to hug Cole.

While they weren't looking I snatched the peice of bacon off of the table and took a bite out of it.

"See, now yawl dont have to fight over it!" I said, pulling their attention back to me. Both of their eyes widened.

They both looked at eachother with evil smiles on their faces.

Oh....this cant be good!

Looking back to me, they charge after me. Being the slow girl I am, they catch me. Hunter flings me over his shoulder and runs with me on his shoulder over to the couch. He slams me down on the couch and him and Cole began to tickle me.

I screamed to the top of my lungs before calling for help. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

"Shelby, it's no use. You're mom and dad are at work!" Cole said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Please stop!" I said, tears filling in my eyes from laughing so hard.

God, I hate being tickled! It's like the worst thing in the world!

"You ate the last peice of bacon!" They both yelled.

"Cause you two were too stupid to think about cutting it in half and sharing it!" I yelled back.

They stopped tickling me and stood up.

"Uhhhhh, you got a point there..." Cole said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You guys are idiots!" I said.

"Whatever!" Cole yelled, making me laugh.

I walked back into the kitchen and poured me a bowl of Lucky Charms, then began to eat them.

"Hey Shelby, Cole and I are going to the mall! We will be back in a little while!" Hunter told me walking to the door.

"Wow, you guys are going to the mall without being forced to go! I'm surprised." I joked.

They both rolled their eyes and left the house.

I walked over to the couch in the living room and decided to watch TV. I scrolled down on the list and tried to find something to watch.

With nothing on the television, I clicked on Disney Channel and began to watch Good Luck Charlie. Don't judge me! I watch Disney Channel, and I'm proud of it!

After a few episodes, there was a knock on my door.

I turned down the sound on the tv and walked over to the door. I opened the door, and my eyes went wide.