Chapter 64

I stepped out of the car, which was instantly swarmed by photographers. Hunter placed his arm on me in a comforting way. He knows I'm not used to this.

"Remember," He whispered in my ear. "You look beautiful."

A smile instantly hit my lips, along with my cheeks flushing a bright shade of red.

We started walking down the red carpet and he had his arm around my waist the whole time. We smiled at the cameras, pausing after a few steps for pictures.

People called over to Hunter for interviews, so he picked a couple to go to, dragging me along with him. He got the normal questions.

"Wow! You look great!" One woman said.

"Thanks." He replied back, smiling.

"So, this is your date?" Hunter nodded his head. "Are you Shelby?" She asked, this time it was me who nodded my head. "You look beautiful! I love your dress!"

"Thank you." I told her.

"So have you two made it official yet?" She asked, raising her eyebrows, a smirk playing on her lips.

Hunter and I shook our heads. "No." We said in unison, and with that we kept walking, getting the same questions and compliments from everybody else.

We made our way to our reserved seats. One says Hunter Hayes, and one says guest. I guess I am the guest! So, I take a seat.

"Are you having a good time?" Hunter asks me, seeing as I am sitting down.

"Yeah, these heels are just killing my feet!" I told him, it was true! The heels hurt so bad!

He laughed. "You want to go meet some people?" He asked me.

My eyes widened and I started nodding my head. He laughed and took my hand in his as we walked around the huge arena.

"Shelby, this is Carrie Underwood!" My eyes widened. Oh my lord! It is Carrie Underwood in flesh! My mouth dropped as I looked over at her.

"Hi Shelby! I have heard so much about you!" She told me smiling.

I was speechless! Hunter hit my arm, telling me to speak, so I stuck my hand out and shook her hand. "I'm sorry. I just-I- You are my favorite female country singer!" I told her.

She laughed. "Well thank you! It's good to hear that!"

"Hey, we will talk to you later!" Hunter told her, dragging me away.

"Hunter Hayes! Why would you do that?!" I said, smacking his arm.

"Do what?"

"Drag me away from Carrie Underwood?!"

He chuckled then pointed to someone. Standing infront of us was the One And Only Tim McGraw.

"Bucket list." Hunter told me. I smiled.

I walked right up to Tim McGraw.

"Hi, I'm Shelby." I said, trying my best to stay calm. He's just so dagum attractive.

"Tim." He said, extending his hand out. I gladly took it. "You sound familiar.." He told me.

"Oh!" I said, happy that he knew who I was. "I'm Hunter Hayes' best friend!"

"That's right!" He said, laughing. "Well, it was nice to meet you!"

"You too!" I said and I began to walk back to Hunter.

"There is one more person that I want you to meet." He told me, then stepped to the side, exposing Scotty McCreery. Okay, let's just take a second so I can tell you how long I have had a crush on Scotty.