Chapter 63

"We have to go shopping!" Hunter said, dragging me off of the couch in the bus.

I groaned. "Whyyyyy?!"

"Because, you are going as my date to the CMT Music Awards!"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna! You know I am not a fan of attention."

It was his turn to roll his eyes. "You're only lying to yourself babe."

I scowled at him, but decided to get up anyways. I trudged to the back of the bus, grabbing my stuff to get ready. I walked into the bathroom, making sure to to lock the door, and got dressed.

I walked out in a matter of fifteen minutes. What? I had to do my makeup and hair. That's pretty good for a girl!

"Took you long enough." Hunter said under his breath.

"Do you want me to stay here? Cause I will." I threatened.

His eyes widened. "No! You are coming with me!" And with that he pulled me out of the tour bus and over to the car. "Hop in my lady!" He said, opening the door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir." I curtsied before getting in and throwing on my seatbelt. He chuckled before closing the door.

XXXXXX

"What size are you sweetie?" The saleswoman asked. We are currently standing in the nicest boutique in Nashville...well, one of the nicest. WAY to expensive for my taste. I'm more of a tshirt and pants kind of girl.

I thought for a moment, trying to memorize my size. "A two?" I said it more as a question.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Follow me and I will show you where the twos are."

I did what she said and followed her to a huge line of dresses. "Now, from here," She said pointing to about a quarter of the way down," To here," She pointed to the end of the line that led to another rack, "Is where the twos start and end. Would you like any help picking any out?" She asked kindly.

I smiled. "Yes please!" And with that, she began tossing dresses into my arms.

After my arms were full, I went to the back to try them on. Hunter sat in the waiting area.

"Hurry up!" He urged.

"Um, I don't really want to come out there in this one..."

"Just come out!" He pleaded. "I won't laugh."

I shrugged my shoulders and did as told. Right when I stepped out, Hunters mouth puffed out, meaning he is trying his hardest not to laugh.

I scowled at him.

"It's um..." He started. "Its very...fluffy."

And he was right. This dress was bright pink with ruffles all over it. The skirt of it was huge!

I couldn't help but giggle at his statement. Instead of answering, I walked back into the dressing room to try on another dress.

This one is just a teal sequined dress with a slit up the side and a sweetheart neckline. It was a beautiful dress, but it is not for an awards show...

"Nah, not awardy enough..." Hunter told me. I shook my head at his word choice and walked back in.

My about my tenth time in, I had found nothing! Nothing was looking good! I groaned, throwing on the next on.

It was a mid thigh length black dress that was fitted. It hugged my body in all the right ways, and I have to say my butt and boobs look nice! But, I also have to say I look like a hooker! I cannot go there in this.