Authors Note

MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT

Hey guys!

So, I just wanted to get this off of my chest for a second. And I dont mean to offend anybody during this, I just want to make sure I get my point across to everyone!

Okay, so I love you all so very much, and I am so happy that you decided to read my fanfiction! Trust me, I am. I just keep getting comments on this telling me that they have heard this before or they will correct me one saying something as simple as yawl.

Now, to the people that say they have heard this before, I want you to know that I am litterally making this up as I write, so I am not copying anybody. If it seems like I have written the same thing, then I guess we both had the same ideas. I do not want anybody to think I am copying anybody because I really am not! I swear! I still love yawl though.

And to the people who keep critiquing how I spell yawl...There are plenty of ways to spell it, and this is how i spell it, you may have a different perspective of how to spell it, and that is perfectly fine! But please stop commenting "y'all" on like every chapter! But trust me, I love you too!

I just really had to get my point across. I am not trying to yell at anybody! I love yawls critiquing! I mean it, I like some good criticism, its just when something doesn't need to be criticized and it is is why I said this.

Thank you guys so much for reading, I'm so sorry for having to say this! I mean it! But I seriously do love you all, no matter how much you criticize!

Love yawl!