Chapter 50

Hey guys!!

This is my 50th chapter! Just thought I should say that!!😂

-Shelby's POV-

"This place is huge!" My eyes widened at the size of the arena. I mean, I've been to plenty of concerts before, but none the size of this place.

Hunter chuckled along with the rest of his band mates.

"Get used to it sweetheart." Matt told me.

I laughed a little. "So what how long until the concert?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, 2 hours until sound check, and then an hour and a half after that it starts. So 3 and a half hours." Hunter answered.

"Let's go get food for the time being." Sam said.

"I agree with Sam! Let's go!" I said.

Everybody agreed, so we were soon off to a little diner across the street. It was actually really adorable, there also weren't many people in here, which made it even better.

"How many?" The waitress asked.

We counted everybody up and told her. She then escorted us to our table, that was placed in the back of the diner.

"What can I get yawl to drink?" The young waitress asked. She was probably in her early twenties and she is really pretty!

"Um, may I please have a sprite?" I asked politely.

"You sure can sweetie!" She answered. And with that, everybody told her what they would like to drink.

About an hour later, we were out of the cute diner and on our way back over to the arena.

"That place was good!" I exclaimed.

There was a chorus of "yeahs" that followed.

"Are you guys ready for tonight?!" I asked the whole band.

As soon as I said that, their eyes lit up, and they all shook their heads "yes." I cant help but wish I was talented enough to perform. But, I dont care! My best friend is, and always will be!

A few minutes later, we made it back to the arena. Hunter and the boys made their way to sound check, leaving me backstage with nothing to do. So, I took that moment to call my mom, and text Alexis, tell them what I'm up too!

From Shelby- Hey Alexis! I just wanted to tell you I'm in Nashville right now! It's soooo awesome!

While I waited on her to text back, I quickly called my mother.

"Sweetie! How are you!?" My mother asked through the phone.

I giggled a little. "I'm great! We made it to Nashville a few hours ago. I wanted to go ahead and call you before the concert tonight." I told her.

"Well thank you! How is it so far."

"Uh, well we ate at this cute little diner across the road! Their food was to die for!"

"Thats great sweetie."

"Thank you! Can I talk to dad?" I asked kindly.

She said sure and handed the phone over to my father. "Hi Shelbz!" He said.

"Hola Padre!" I answered. (A/N for those of you who dont know, that means hello father in Spanish)

He laughed a little. "How's it going?"

"It's good. I'm just sitting around backstage while Hunter is at his sound check."

"Well, that's good!"