Chapter 42

-Shelby's POV-

"You wanna watch some T.V?" I asked Hunter, looking into his beautiful blue-grey eyes.

He smiles before answering. "Of course."

I sat on my bed with my against my wall in my bedroom, then looked around for the remote.

"Here ya go." Hunter said, handing the remote to me.

"Thanks." I said, taking the remote from his hands, am turning the television on. I looked through the channels before finally deciding on Friends, because who doesn't love that show? After clicking in the title, I placed the remote beside me and began to watch the screen infront of me.

XXXXXX

"Hunter, are you staying over tonight?" My mom asked Hunter, while we were at the dinner table.

"Uh, I dont know. I mean, I would love to, but if you guys had plans..." Hunter said.

"Oh no! You can stay! Dont worry. Our home is your home." Mom said, which is practically true.

I mean, Hunter has his own room here for crying out loud. I mean, no it wasn't made for Hunter, but when we were younger Hunter used to stay per so much that we decided to just give him the guest bedroom. The day we told Hunter the room was his, he went out and bought stuff to decorate the room. He came back with bags full of stickers of glow in the dark stars, and a new bedspread and pillows. He also brought posters of super heros over. We spent all day re-decorating that room so it could be Hunter's. We haven't changed it since. He even has a closet filled with his clothes in it. From when he was little, all the way to his size now.

"Well, I guess that means I'm staying!" Hunter said before picking up his fork and digging into his food.

XXXXXX

"How come you never sleep in the room that we have you?" I ask Hunter, as he crawled into my bed and laid next to me.

"Uhhhhhhhh. Good question...maybe I dont want to." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I am afraid of the dark." He joked.

"Then turn on a night light." I joked back.

"But thennnnn I will look like a sissy." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"It's still dark in here. Why aren't you afraid in here?" I asked, playing along.

"Because, if the monsters come and get me, I will throw you at them, so they cant touch me."

I laughed really hard. "You would do that to me? What a great bestfriend you are."

"Tell me, if monsters were to come and get you and you had someone there with you, you wouldn't save yourself by throw the other person to them?" He asked completely serious now.

"Depends on who the person is." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like, if it were someone like Amber, hell yea I would save myself, but if it were you, I let them take me."

"Why?"

"Because for one, I hate Amber's guts, and two, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I threw you to the monsters-God what am I talking about? How did we get from the subject of you sleeping in a room, to who we would throw to the monsters?"

We started cracking up. "I guess we are some crazy people." Hunter stated.

"Tell me about it." I said, snuggling up into Hunter.

He put his arms around me and pulled me in closer to him. "Goodnight Shelby."

I yawned. "Goodnight Hunter."

Soon after that, I fell asleep.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head." I opened my eyes to find an already dressed and ready Hunter.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 7."

"Why so early?" I said groggily.

"Its Monday. We have school."

I sat up quickly, which I must say was a bad idea. Everything went black for a moment, then finally eased back to normal. (A/N That always happens to me when I sit/stand up way to quickly.)

Rubbing my temples from my newly formed headache, I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair and makeup. Then, I walked back into my room and threw on a tshirt and a pair on my skinny jeans, with holes in them.

I walked downstairs and Hunter was at the counter, eating cereal and drinking milk. I dont understand how he likes milk. It's so gross, I cant stand the taste of it.

I grabbed a bowl, and poured in some Lucky Charms, with no milk of course, and then grabbed a cup and poured a cup of coffee.

"Wait, you guys had coffee, and didnt tell me?" Hunter asked.

"Mom always has coffee ready in the mornings, you should know this. You are over here enough." I stated, clearly amused with him being frustrated.

He looked down at his cup, then over to the coffee machine, then cup, then machine, then cup, then-

"Just pour the milk already!" I said.

He smiled as he got out of his seat and walked over to the sink to pour his milk out. Then he walked over to the coffee maker and poured himself a cup of coffee.

He sat down at his seat with an evident smile on his face.

"Are you happy now?" I asked him.

He took a sip of the coffee, then nodding his head yes, like a child.

I laughed as I began to eat my breakfast.

Please Read!!!!

Author's Note

Hey guys! So I'm sorry about this chapter, I know that it is boring, I just needed more of a filler chapter right now.

Sooo, I really need to tell you guys, that I know I have been updating practically daily this week, but that is only because I was out of school since Monday, because of snow days. Yes it is Friday, well, it's actually Saturday, because it's like 2 in the morning, buuuuuuuut I just had to let yawl know that next week, it wont be like a daily update, because I have school for sure next week! I'm just appologizing ahead of time for not being able to.

Thanks for reading!

Make sure you vote and comment! While you are at it, go ahead and follow me please!!

Yawl are amazing! Keep reading!!!

Love yawl!!!