Chapter 35

-Hunter's POV-

"Hey, where is Dann?" I asked Sam, walking into the living area of the bus.

Sam pointed to the table on the wall opposite from him.

"Whats up Hunter?" Dann asked.

"So you know that girl that was backstage at the show last night?" I asked.

"Yea...wasnt she your ex girlfriend or something?" He asked me.

"Yea, but that is besides the point." I sighed. "Shelby just called me and told me that the fight was all over the news this morning."

Danns mouth dropped. "What?!" He yelled.

"I didnt know that this was going to get blown so far out of proportion! Heck, I didnt even know that she was going to be there. I guess I was just completely fed up with all of her crap that she has been givin Shelby and I." I rambled on until Dann silenced me.

"Hunter, it will be ok. We will just let this blow over. Every celebrity has their ups and downs. Most people dont even know the truth behind the matters."

I nodded my head. "Thanks Dann. I'm just worried."

"Just dont let anything anybody says get to your head. People can be cruel and mean. Just make sure you keep your head held high."

I smile before walking off.

As I reached the bunkbeds, I pulled out my phone and got on my twitter app because I had nothing better to do. I began scrolling through my timeline to see what fans have been tweeting me.

My eyes widened at all the rude comments.

@angie_13: @HunterHayes I cant believe that you would yell at a fan!

@brookie2930: @HunterHayes is just soo rude, I cant believe him

Those were just a two out of hundreds of tweets. But one really stood out to me.

@Shelby_Smiley4: Stop being so rude to @HunterHayes! He obviously had a reason for the outbreak! Dont judge him by one little thing, he is honestly the nicest guy I have ever met! Love ya Hayes!:)

That comment made a smile break out on my face.

I kept scrolling and began to find more positive comments. So I decided to tweet something directly to all of them.

@HunterHayes: I did have a reason behind my madness. I would never have an outbreak on ANY of you guys! You guys are the people that make me love music. Thank you for all of the sopporting comments!

I got a ton of sincere tweets back. Most of which were appologizing for their behavior.

I suddenly got tierd of my phone and walked back out to where Dann and Sam are to watch some TV.

-Shelby's POV-

Call me lazy.

I haven't done anything today! Like at all.

I am currently laying in bed watching TV, thinking about taking my third nap for the day, until a loud knock came from the other side of the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened widely, showing a very happy looking Alexis.

"Uhhh, whatcha doing here?" I asked her.

"You know, just taking you out dress shopping for Prom!"

"Thats two weeks from now!!" I complained.

"Which is exactly why we are going shopping now!" Lexi exlaimed.

"Ugh! Maybe I dont want to go. I mean, I wont have any date." I said.