Chapter 11

"Are you going to cheer tomorrow?" I asked Alexis as we were sitting beside the big fire infront of us.

"Yea." I simply answered.

"Do you need a ride because I can take you?"

"No, Hunter's taking me," I rolled my eyes. "He insisted on it. Thanks though."

"Wow, he's taking my bestfriend from me!" She joked.

"Hey, you have to remember, he's my bestfriend." I joked nudging her with my shoulder.

"Seem's like you are more than that." She winked.

"If only." I said under my breath, hoping she wouldnt here me, but she did.

"It'll happen some day hun. I promise."

I looked across the fire to Hunter and his friends. Tbey were deep in conversation, making me wonder what the were talking about.

He looked over to me and smiled, lifting his hand, and also waving to me.

I waved back sending him a big smile.

"You're falling hard girl!" Alexis said, patting me on the back and walking overy to Cameron.

I watched as they walked away, holding eachothers hands and going back into his house since the bonfire was in his backyard. They walked over into his kitchen and she started talking to him about something. He nodded his head and gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled as they began to walk outside and over to the group with Hunter, but Hunter wasn't over there anymore.

I started looking around but found him nowhere in sight.

I started to walk over to the group to ask where Hunter was until hands wrapped around my waist from behind, and lifting me up and spinning me around.

I screamed and the person set me down. Everybody started looking at me and I began to blush.

I turned around and it was Hunter. He started cracking up laughing, and soon fell on the ground laughing. I crossed my arms and pouted at Hunter.

"I'm sorry Shelby!!" He said between laughs. He stood up and tried to hug me, but I backed up and started walking away. "Shelby! Wait up!! I really am sorry!!!" He said, suddenly serious. Little did he know, I'm really not mad at all.

He grabbed ahold of my shoulder and turned me around.

Trying not to smile, I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Shelby, I didnt know that I would scare you! I'm so sorry if I embarrassed you."

I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I started to crack up laughing. I reached up and threw my arms around him. "I wasn't mad. Just joking around." I whispered in his ear.

"Thank The Lord. And I guess I deserved that..." He hugged back.

"Love ya Hayes." I said backing out of the hug.

"Love you too Shelbzzzzz" I laughed.

Hunter grabbed my hand and led me back over to the fire. We sat down on a bench near Cameron and Alexis. They were snuggling close, making me wish that some day, Hunter and I will be like that.

Hunter out his arm around me and started talking to Aaron, that was sitting next to him.

"Hey Hunter!!! You should sing us all a song!!!!" Somebody yelled from the other side of the fire. "Yeahhh!!!" Other people agreed.

Everybody knows that Hunter likes to sing and is amazing at it.

"I dont know guys." Hunter said.