Chapter 26

-Hunter's POV-

"SURPRISE!!!"

I glanced around the room, and everybody was here! All my friends from school, my family, Shelby's family my label, my band! Gosh, this is amazing! I can't believe they did this for me.

Everybody started walking up and congratulating me on the video.

"Thanks guys!" I yelled.

I looked over to Shelby and she was beaming.

"Did you know about this?" I asked her.

"Yep! That's the phone call I got." She told me.

"Ohhh...Well, do ya want to meet my band? You havnt yet!" I said.

She laughed and nodded her head. I grabbed ahold of her hand and pulled her over to my band.

I hope they don't say anything to embarrass me. I told them that I like Shelby and I dont want them to tell her.

"Hey guys! This is Shelby!" I introduced.

-Shelby's POV-

Hunter pulled me over to his band mates and introduced me.

"Hey guys! This is Shelby!"

I stuck my hand out, and they all laughed at me. I gave them a confused look and they all looked at eachother before pulling me into a big group hug.

I laughed and joined in.

"Shelby, meet Matt, Sam, Steve, and Devo."

"Nice to meet yawl!" I said.

"Nice to meet you too!" They all said at the same time, making each one of them look at eachother weird.

"So Hunter, is this the famous Shelby that you can't stop talking about?" Matt asked. Hunter hit him in the arm. "he seriously never stops talking about you!"

My cheeks went red. "Is that so?" I asked, winking at Hunter.

He didnt answer, causing everybody to laugh at him.

"Yea, did you know that-" Hunter stopped Matt, but slapping his hand over his mouth. "Dude! That hurt!" Matt said, holding his face.

"Get over it!" Hunter said. The rest of the band made a cat noise.

"Uh Shelby, can I ask you a question?" Matt asked.

"Yea, sure!" I said with a smile.

"Uhhh, what happened to your face?" He asked. My smile dropped and my hand shot up to the right side of my face.

"Ohhh, uh... I went to a party yesterday, and got punched in the face." I answered truthfully.

How could I have forgotten about my face?! Ugh! Why did Amber have to punch me?!

"Well that seems like one hell of a party!" Matt exlaimed.

"Oh trust me, it was!"

"Hunter, you might wanna watch out! Seems like Matt is taking your girl." Sam said, causing me to blush.

"See, these dreads make every girl fall before me!" Matt smirked. I smacked him in the arm.

"Funny!" I said sarcastically. "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to Alexis!" I told Hunter.

"Ok, I'll come with ya, she's with Cameron."

"Ok."

Hunter followed me over to where Alexis and Cameron were, which is all the way across the house.