Chapter 69

We are officially just trying to finish the rest of our bucket list! Hunter only has two more shows to play and then it is time to get back home!

So, we have exactly 8 things left to cross off of that list! Well, actually 7!

Hunter had a show last night and made me call Scotty to ask if he would come down to be a special guest at Hunter's show! Of course he said yes! So, Hunter got to cross that off!

Hunter has a show in New York in two days, so obviously we are going to do the Empire State Building thing while we are there.

That just leaves us with Air ballooning, sky diving, go clubbing, learn how to surf, go go-carting, and for him to have a concert in the rain.

Now, I'm not a meteorologist, but I heard that it is sopposed to rain the day we go to New York!

Hunter and I can also probably go clubbing while we are down there too.

Now right now, we are on our way to Florida to try to learn to surf.

At least Hunter's bus driver is nice. Otherwise, we wouldn't have anything crossed off this list!

I told Hunter that it would probably be smarter to fly to Florida, but he was against it. He said road trips are more fun!

"Are we there yet?!" I groaned, falling back on the couch.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Is the bus parked? No. That means we aren't there yet! For the hundredth time!"

My eyes widened. "Somebody's cranky!"

Hunter chucked as he walked over to where I was sprawled out. He flicked his fingers, telling me to sit up. I did so, and once he sat down, I placed my head in his lap and decided to waste time by looking through Instagram.

"Whatcha doin'?" Hunter asked, picking up a price of my hair and playing with it.

I shrugged. "Instagram!"

He smiled at me. I don't know why, but everything he smiles, it makes my heart beat faster. It also makes me think about that one last thing I wrote on that bucket list. I have to tell Hunter I love him by the end of the summer.

I don't care where that takes us anymore. He has to know. He won't leave me after he finds out! He couldn't, could he? Either way, he will still have to deal with me. I mean, we are both moving down to Nashville after the summer is over. I'm going to Middle Tennessee University, and he is pursuing his career in music. We are still going to be together.

Does that mean I shouldn't tell him. I know I said I don't care about where this leads us, but I do. If we are still going to be together after this summer, is it really that smart in telling him my true feelings? What if he does totally freak out? Then what? It will be completely awkward with the whole Nashville situation.

We were going to get an apartment together. Live with eachother, and if the fact that I tell him I love him ruins our friendship, what will we do?

Maybe I am thinking way too much into this. Maybe things will be perfectly fine! Maybe I have nothing to worry about. He might even have feelings for me too.

There is a slight chance in that happening, but what if he does. And there is only one way to find out.

I have to tell him.

Not now, but once we get back home. When we don't have all of this stress on us, and where we are surrounded by everybody that we love.