Chapter 67

"Can I get a cheeseburger and French fries?" I asked the waitress. We are currently in a little diner, eating dinner.

After everybody ordered, we gave the waitress our menus and she walked away with a little smirk on her face. My eyes followed her over to the cash register where her apparent friend was working. I read her lips as she talked to her 'friend'.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "It's Shelby and Hunter! They are the cutest couple!!"

I chuckled and turned back to our very crammed table. All five of us are stuffed in a booth, because the guys insisted that we could all fit and that they don't want a normal table.

I tried to tell them that the normal table would be a better idea, but boys are boys and we all know they don't listen...no offense.

"She seems to believe the rumors are true." I said to them.

"Who?" They all said in unison.

I rolled my eyes. "Our waitress!"

"Ohhhhhh!"

I laughed at them.

Our waitress came back with our food about fifteen minutes later, and she smiled at us.

"Here you guys go!" She began to walk off, but then stopped in her place. She slowly turned around. I noticed her smile had grown. "Okay, I seriously have to say this! I have been waiting for you two to get together! You guys are like, the best couple out there."

I smiled, about to tell her the truth when Hunter interjected. "Thanks!" He said, then put his arm around me. She let out a little squeal and turned to walk away again.

I turned and scowled at Hunter. "I thought we were going to tell people if they asked!"

That's when he smirked. "But she didn't ask." Then he winked at me.

"Oh whatever!" I said, turning in my seat and crossing my arms.

I picked up my cheeseburger and took a very vicious bite out of it. Everybody laughed before digging in to their food.

After we all finished eating, we decided it was time to head back to the bus so we could get back on the road for Hunter's next concert.

"What do you want to do?" Hunter asked me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I didn't say anything about it. "Ummmmm, we need to finish stuff on this bucket list! Summer is almost over ya know?"

"That's true...what can we do that we can stay on the bus for?"

I thought for a moment, but then decided that pulling out the list would be a faster way to think about it.

"Uh, I think the only one we can do is pranks..."

He smiled at me. "Let's do it!"

Now before you ask where the rest of the band is, I will tell ya! They are in the back going over songs and stuff! The usual!

"Okay, what should we do?" Hunter asked after we sat there for a few seconds thinking.

After talking it over, Hunter and I began working our magic.

I ran into the bathroom and placed a piece of duct tape on the edge of the water fossit, leaving just enough space for the water to shoot out on, so that when the use it, the water will shoot up and squirt them in their faces.

Hunter on the other hand was in the living room, finding the extra remote they have for the TV.

After I was done with the fossit, we only had one more person to get. This one is going to be a bit trickier. So, we decided to save this one for later, probably tomorrow when we will have somewhere to stop, like a walmart.