Chapter 72

I looked at myself in the mirror, unsure of what to say! I looked hot!

My hair was in loose waves, flowing down my back and my eye makeup with a smokey eye along with winged eyeliner and false eyelashes. I had bright red lipsticks that matched my dress perfectly.

My dress was a super tight mini dress that was a little sexy for my liking. I had put on black stilettos and a black handbag. I might finally be as tall as Hunter!!

A knock sounded on my door.

I jumped, startled and started towards the door.

I opened the door, and there stood Hunter with a chessy grin. As soon as he saw me, his grin dropped, and so did his jaw.

"Hunter?" I said.

He regained his composer, still checking me out. "Yes?" He anwered.

I tilted his chin up with my pointer finger, lifting it to my face. "My eyes are up here."

He laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

This time it was my turn to grin. "I'm just joking! Let's get going!" I said, walking out the door and shutting it behind me.

Hunter nodded his head and led me towards the elevator.

"Are you excited?" He asked me.

"Are you kidding me?? I've been waiting for this moment for like, ever!"

"Well, we are 18 so we can go into one legally!"

"Yes! I don't have to sneak in like I used too." I told him.

"Yeah-Wait what?!" He screamed, stopping in the hall.

"Oh yeah! I never told you! Me and Alexis would always sneak into one for fun. Like if we were bored on a Saturday night we would go out together."

"Shelby! What the heck?! That's not good! You could've gotten hurt! Something could've happened to you!"

I started cracking up.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"I was just joking! I would never do such a thing!" He took a sigh of relief, and I giggled at him. "Okay! Let's get going!"

"You're mean." Hunter said, pouting in the elevator.

"And you're adorable when your upset." I said, tapping his nose mockingly.

The elevator dinged, coming to a stop. The door opened and we walked through the lobby and out to the crowded streets.

It is beautiful in the day here, but even more beautiful at night. The moon reflects off of the glassy water, making it look like it was a painting or it was off of a movie. Nothing I've ever seen before.

"Our car is here!" Hunter said, grabbing my hand and pulling us towards the shiny black car. I quickly climbed in, hoping nobody saw anything under my dress.

I mean, it wouldn't matter anyways because I'm wearing spandex, but ya know!

What?! I'm a cheerleader, its a force of habit to wear spandex under a dress. I feel more comfortable. Dont. Judge. Me.

Hunter chuckles, getting into the car at a very slow pace.

"C'mon!" I said, yanking his arm so he would get in faster. He landed ontop of me and ended up hitting his head on the outside of the car in the process.

We both started cracking up laughing at how fast everything went down hill.

"That was sopposed to go smoother than that!" I exclaimed, laughing even harder.