Chapter 54

-Shelby's POV-

"Sooo, where to next?" I asked all the boys. Hunter's last concert in Myrtle Beach just ended, meaning that it's time to get back on the road.

"We're going to Indianapolis next I think." Matt said, sitting down next to me on the couch. He put his arm behind my head.

Hunter shoved his arm away, and sat down on the other side of me. I giggled and he smirked.

"Hmmm, looks like someone is getting over protective...." Sam joked.

I laughed. "Are you kidding?! Hunter has always been over protective."

Hunter put his hand over his heart in mock-hurt. "I have never been over protective."

He must be joking. "Cameron. Aaron. You protect me from just about every guy out there!"

"That's only because I don't want anything to happen to you. The Cam and Aaron thing was to make sure nobody hurt you when I wasn't there to do that."

The bus was silent. I was seriously waiting for the crickets to fill the silence.

"Anyways..." Sam interrupted. "We only have one show in Indiana, so we will be leaving right after that concert for the next stop."

We all nodded.

"Well, I think I'm going to go to bed. It's been a long day. See ya later." I said.

"Bye!" Sam, Matt, and Devo said.

"Love you!" Hunter told me.

"Love you too!" I said before shutting the curtain that cut off the kitchen/living area, with the bunks.

I climbed into my bunk bed and closed my eyes. Soon enough, sleep consumed me.

XXXXXX

"Shelby, wake up! We are here." I opened my eyes and Hunter was standing right infront of my bunk bed, holding a cup of coffee infront of my face.

I gladly took the coffee cup and began to sip at the coffee.

"You can get ready now. Nobody is in the bathroom. I'd hurry up before one of the guys takes it though." Hunter told me.

I nodded my head, and climbed out of the bunks, handing Hunter my half empty coffee cup.

I grabbed my clothes and makeup, and began to walk towards the bathroom door. Just as I was about to reach for the handle, Matt pushed my out of the way and entered the bathroom, slamming the door in my face.

"Matt!" I yelled.

"You snooze you loose!!" He said from the other side of the door.

I groaned as I sat down outside the door, hoping Matt would hurry his butt up!

About 12 minutes later, a newly dressed Matt came out of the bathroom. I smacked him on the shoulder before entering the bathroom. I locked the door and began getting ready for the day.

Around 15 minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom, finally ready.

"What took you so long?" Hunter asked.

I glared at Matt. "If it weren't for Matt, I would've been out here about 10 minutes ago!"

"I'm not even going to ask..." Hunter joked.

I sat down on the couch and huffed. "Good."

"Okay then..." Started Sam. "Let's get going!"

"But Sammyyyyyy!" I drawled out. "I just sat doooowwnnn!!"