Chapter 65

We got to the car and we were both super excited. Non-stop talking about how happy we were. I listened to Hunter talk about what his dreams are for when he goes even further. That kind of talk makes me know that he isn't going to give up on this. That this is his life.

As we started driving down the road, a rain drop hit the windshield. Then another. Then another. Until it was pouring down.

"Crap!" I told Hunter as he pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.

"What?"

"My dress!" I told him as if it were obvious.

"Oh, um...." He started looking around the car. "Here!" He said, taking off his jacket and handing me an umbrella.

I smiled at him. "Thank you!" And then I opened the umbrella before I stepped out of the car. Then I quickly took Hunters jacket and flung it over my shoulders.

I started walking towards the door when Hunters hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around my neck tangling with my hair. He brought his face towards mine and closed the space between our lips.

I was in complete shock, but I wasn't going to question it. Not yet atleast.

I dropped the umbrella and wrapped my arms around his neck, responding to the kiss.

Many seconds later, we pulled apart at the same time, and pressed our foreheads together.

"What was that about?" I asked him, completely out of breath.

"You said that you wanted to be kissed in the rain."

I smiled at him, remembering that that was on my bucket list. And then I turned around and began to walk inside, whilst picking up the umbrella.

"You know what else is on my bucket list?" I asked as soon as we got to my room.

"What's that?"

"Disney movie marathon. Tomorrow. In my room! I brought a lot! The whole band is invited."

"Yeah!" Hunter said excitedly. "I will tell them."

"Okay! Be here by 8." And with that I shut the door in his face.

"Love you too!" He yelled from the other side of the door. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed. I sat down, still mesmerized by what had happened outside not even ten minutes ago.

Hunter kissed me. Yeah, I know. It was raining and it was on my bucket list, but it still happened! It did. And I just can't stop thinking about it...

XXXXXX

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door. I was confused as I stood up and yawned, dragging my feet over to the door.

I didn't feel like looking in the peephole thing, so I opened the door. Four guys charged into my room complaining.

"You told me to be down here by 8...it's 8:15!" Hunter yelled.

"Calm down! I'm sorry. I fell asleep without setting my alarm clock." I told him.

"That's not the point! The point is, is that We have been waiting outside that door for fifteen minutes!"

I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my bag, pulling out a case of movies.

"How about we watch Toy Story." I said, changing the subject. Sometimes Hunter just gets worked up over the littlest things, and that usually happens because he is lacking sleep.

I popped the movie into the convenient DVD player, and walked over to my bed where all the guys were sprawled out ontop of it. I crawled over top of Sam and made my way over to an empty spot next to Hunter. He was sitting upright against the headboard.

"Hey Hunter?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He said back in the same level of voice.

"I'm really proud of you, I just want you to know that."

He smiled. "I know."

And with that, the movie title came on so I clicked play and cuddled in against Hunter's side.

The movie began to play and I couldn't concentrate on it. I could only concentrate on that fact that I am in the guy's arms that I kissed last night. Am I weird for not getting over it, that it is the only thing that I can think about?

I closed my eyes, obviously still tierd. I had a long night last night, I should be allowed to fall asleep!

I woke up about 10 minutes before the movie ended. I was hoping that nobody noticed I was asleep so they won't joke around with me.

After the movie was over, I got up to get another movie out of the case. I looked at the clock and it was around ten thirty.

"Do you guys want to order some pizza for lunch?" I asked them. The pizza wouldn't be here until at least half an hour so it would be a good idea to order it now.

"Yeah!" They all said.

I nodded my head. "Is Nemo okay for the next movie?" I asked. They all nodded their heads, so I put the movie in the DVD player.

As the advertisements came on, I called Pizza Hut and ordered two large pizzas. One is a meat lovers and the other is a cheese.

After I ordered the food, I went back to my seat next to Hunter and pressed play on the movie.

All of our attention was focused on the TV until we heard a knock at the door. Hunter paused the movie and everybody else screamed "pizza!"

I laughed, walking over to the door and grabbing my wallet. As I open the door, the smell of pizza does not fill my nostrils. I look up to see Hunter's manager standing infront of us with his hands behind his back.

Before I could tell him to come in, he stormed in anyways. Well then!

"We need to discuss something." His manager said, gesturing towards Hunter and I.

We nodded and he took a seat on a swivel chair next to the desk.

"What are we talking about?" Hunter asked.

His manager whipped out a magazine.

Hunter and I gasped, along with the band. Oh no! It was a picture of last night when me and Hunter kissed.

"It's all over the tabloids. Everybody thinks you are dating...go checks your guy's twitter."

Hunter and I whipped out our phones and went to our twitter apps. I was tagged in many tweets. All of them saying how cute of a couple Hunter and I are.

"We're not dating." I said.

"I know this. But they don't. Soo, we think it would be best if you guys acted like you were. You guys have the chemistry, and you've been best friends for like, ever. Your fans will think you are lying to them, or just be confused."

"Wait. So you want me to lie to my fans?" Hunter asked.

"You're not lying, you're just going with what the tabloids are saying. it won't be as bad as you think."

Hunter sighed and looked over at me. "Okay." We both said in unison.

This day just got way more awkward...