Chapter 44

-Shelby's POV-

"That was so much fun guys!" Alexis said as we were heading out to the car.

"Yea, what did yawl do?" Cameron asked Hunter and I.

"Stuff.." I answered.

"Oh, really? That's awesome!" Cam said sarcastically.

We all laughed and got into the car.

On our way home, we all shared stories of what happened today, and what we did. We told them from Hunter crying all the way to Hunter's fans. And I must say, the little scene with his fans was amazing, just seeing him interact with them is beyond awesome. There are a lot of famous people out there that think they are far more important than everybody else, but Hunter's not that way. Hunter is just a normal teenage guy, nothing will get in the way of that, not even fame.

"Hey, we are here." Cameron told Hunter and I.

We stepped out of the vehicle and said thanks and bye to them, then Hunter followed me over to my house.

Before opening the door to my house, I turned to Hunter. "Can we go to your house? I dont want to go back to mine."

Hunter laughed and nodded his head. I smiled as I followed him over to his house.

"Shelby! What are you doing here?" Lynette asked me.

I smiled. "I didnt feel like going back to my house, so I asked if we could come here. If that is alright with you." I told Lynette.

"Sure sweetie! That's perfectly fine with me. You are always welcome!" Lynette told me, walking towards the kitchen.

I smiled as I followed Hunter upstairs. We walked slowly into his room, and sat down on his bed, sitting in a comfortable silence.

"So, your birthday is coming up in a few weeks!" Hunter said breaking the silence.

"Yea, I guess it is!" I haven't really thought about it. You know, with Hunter coming home, and spending a bunch of time with him.

"May 28th! I cant wait!" Hunter said.

I laughed. "Tell me about it! I have been waiting for the big one eight ever since you turned it!"

"Welp! You will be it in what?" He looks at his phone for the date. "Two weeks exactly!"

I smiled. "Yea, that is awesome!"

"Would you care to tell me what you would like?" Hunter asked me.

"Oh, so this is why you brought it up? Shouldn't a bestfriend know what their bestfriend would like?" I joked.

"I dont want to get you the wrong thing..."

"Dont worry Hunter, I dont even want anything. All I need is to have you here with me! Then my birthday will be awesome!"

"Dont worry! I promise I will be there! Nothing will keep me away!"

Author's Note!!

Sorry for the super late update, and how short this chapter is! I just really needed it in here! Annnd, I wasn't able to post it sooner because I'm actually not sopposed to be using the internet, because I used up all of mine, and my parents aren't letting me use the unlimited card, buuuut I'm such a rebel, I used it anyways! Oooopsies!

Make sure you vote, and comment! While you are at it, go ahead and follow me!

Keep reading!

Love yawl!