Chapter 62

-Shelby's POV-

"We need 5 cups of coffee." Hunter told the barista.

She looked at him like he was crazy. "There is only two of you...are you expecting some other people?" She asked.

"No, it's just me and her...but all of this is for me." He told her.

"Is that safe?"

"It's on my bucket list. I have to drink 15 cups of coffee in one day."

"Can't you die from that?"

"Just get him the coffee!" A woman said from behind us. The barista smiled at her appologetically, and then turned around and filled up 5 cups of coffee.

"Here you go." She told him.

He smiled at her and took them, leading us to a table for two.

"She thought you were crazy." I told him.

"Well, I am crazy." He smirked, gulping down his first cup.

After Hunter was finished with his fifth cup, which did not take longer than 10 minutes for it all to be gone, we left the coffee shop. The barista was still staring at him as if he were crazy.

"So guess what?" Hunter said.

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"I have an idea for the new album..."

My eyes widened and I smiled. "Tell me!"

"Okay, well. You know how this album was such a huge hit?" I nodded my head quickly. "I was think that I would keep all of these songs on it but add like 4 more. I want to call it 'Encore'."

"Why keep the songs?"

"I don't know. Like I could do like two songs featuring other people and I could change up the songs a little."

"That sounds really cool."

"Thank you!" He smiled.

"Are you working on any other songs?"

"Yes actually. I want your opinion, but I am going to play it the awards show You have to tell me afterwards."

"I can't hear it now? The awards show is in like a week!"

"Nope! You have to wait!"

I pouted out my lip as we walked towards our next destination. I was going to apply for a job, hopefully get it, then quit!

We looked into every store to see if there were any "Help Wanted" signs. Finally we came across a Forever 21 that need help. My help!

I walked up to the front desk.

"May I help you?" The woman said in a grouchy mood.

"Uh, yeah! I was wanting to apply for a job."

"Oh!" That perked her right up. "Follow me into the back room please! I will ask you some questions." I did as was told and followed her to a small room with a desk and a chair infront and behind it. She sat in the chair behind it as I took the other seat.

"I am Cassandra! I am the store owner."

"Oh, hi! I'm Shelby."

"Hi Shelby. Now if you don't mind I will ask you a few questions." I nodded my head, telling her to proceed with the interview. "How old are you?"

"I am 18. I just graduated."

She nodded her head, writing it down. "Have you ever worked?"

"No, but I really need a job right now."