Chapter 30

People wont stop looking at my eye. It's not even that bad anymore, an they just stare.

As I walk through the halls people just keep whispering or pointing at my eye. Have people never seen anybody with a black eye before?!

Instead of letting it get to me, I shook it off and held my head high. You know, until Amber came up to me.

"Ooooh, looks like I got your eye pretty good huh?" She asked.

"You've already seen it, you know the day you kissed Hunter again?"

"I did. I just like to admit that I was the one who gave you that black eye."

I rolled my eyes and walked away, thank The Lord she didnt come up to me.

"Ugh, Hunter! People wont quit staring! Make it stop!!!" I joked, causing a laugh from him.

"HAVE YAWL NEVER SEEN A GIRL WITH A BLACK EYE BEFORE?" Hunter yelled, causing my face to flush in embarrassment. I slapped his arm making him laugh again.

"Never do that again! I'm embarrassed." I say.

"Eh, it'll be all good." Hunter said.

I rolled my eyes. "I knew I should've tried to cover my eye up more with makeup. I look horrible." I stated.

Hunter walked infront of me to face means stopped dead in his tracks, causing me to stop too. He placed both of his hands on my shoulders before talking. "I think you look beautiful." Butterflies erupted in my stomache and my cheeks got red and a smile formed on my face.

"Oh shut up!"

"I'm serious. You are the most gorgeous girl in the world!" Hunter said.

My cheeks got an even darker shade of red and I began to walk past him, finally making it to my last class of the day.

When the last bell of the day rang, I sprinted out of the class and to my locker.

"Hey Shelbzzzzz!" Hunter said.

"Yo Hayes!" I answered.

"You wanna come over?"

"Yea sure!" I said, shutting my locker and walking to the door with Hunter.

A few minutes later, we pulled into his driveway, got out, and walked into his house.

"Hello Shelby! How are you?" Lynette asked me.

"I'm doing great! How about you?" I asked.

"Fantastic! Well you kids have fun now!" Lynette said walking away.

Hunter led me down the stairs and into his basement. We walked over to the couch and sat down. He positioned himself so that he was able to face me.

"Soooo, I have some news!" Hunter said, gripping my hands.

"What is it?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Well, after I left your house yesterday, I got a call from Dann..." Hunter trailed off.

"Well dont leave me hanging! Tell me what he said!" I yelled.

"I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!!!" Hunter screamed.

My mouth dropped so far it about hit the floor.

Hunter is going on your with THE Taylor Swift!

I tackled him in a hug.

"Oh my freaking god! Taylor freaking Swift!"

Hunter laughed. "Yea, it's her 'Speak Now' Tour. I'm going to be her opening act for 10 dates in April!"

"Hunter, this is sooooo exciting! I'm so jealous!" I said.

"You have every right to be, because I'm going on your with Taylor Swift, and you aren't!" Hunter said, sticking his tongue out, making me laugh.

"Ugh! She's one of my favorite girl country singers!"

"I know, I know. I'll make sure that you meet her." Hunter said, causing an even bigger smile to appear on my face.

Hunter's going on tour in one month! One freaking month! Wow.

"I'm gonna miss you buddy!" I said hugging him.

"Oh c'mon! I'm not gonna be gone that long! Maybe a little longer than a month. You wont even notice me missing."

"Oh shut up! You're my bestfriend! Of course I will notice that you are missing!"

"Yea...I'll miss you too. A LOT!!" Hunter said, reaching for the remote and turning on the TV.

Hmm, one month without Hunter. What am I going to do?

Authors note-

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise there wont be many chapters like this!!