Chapter 38

-Hunter's POV-

"Hunter, come here!!" Dann yelled from the front of the bus.

"Okay!" I yelled hopping up from the bunk beds and walking over to the table and having a seat.

"So, I just got done talking with Taylor's manager, and she said that this will be your last stop on tour!" Dann said.

Wow! This went by so fast! I'm gonna miss baing on the road! But I'm not going to miss the feeling of not being able to see Shelby. I NEED to see her!

"Wow! This went by quick!" I exclaimed.

"Well, dont worry. Soon enough you will have a real life manager, booking you for the opening act."

"I sure hope so!" I said. I took a second and thought about Prom. "Hey, so after today, I'm leaving?" I asked.

It's a Friday, so I'm hoping I can make it back in time to be Shelby's date. I have heard she doesn't have one.

"Yes, like tonight after the concert we are heading home. Why?"

"Because, I want to surprise someone..."

XXXXXX

"Hi mom! Guess what?" I yelled through the phone speaker.

"What would that be sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"I'm heading home right now!"

"Wait, what? You are! Hunter! I finally get to see my baby again!" My mom exclaimed.

I laughed. "Yes! But, dont tell Shelby. I really want to surprise her."

"Like how?"

"Well, tomorrow is prom, and I have heard that Shelby doesn't have a date, soooooo, I was thinking that I would show up at her house in a tux and be her date to prom."

"Oh Hunter! That is sooooo sweet! Can I atleast tell Kelly (Shelby's mom)"

"Yes, but please tell her not to tell!"

"Dont worry! And when you get here, I will have the tux all layed out for you!"

"Thank you mom!"

"You're Welcome! Well, I will see you tomorrow. I love you!" She told me.

"Okay! I love you too." I said before hanging the phone up.

This is going to be awesome!

XXXXXX

"Hunter, wake up! You are home!" Sam yelled.

I snapped awake and smiled. I'm back home!

I ran out of the bus and over to my house knocking on the door.

"Hello-Hunter!!! Oh my! I missed you!" My mom said pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hunter!" My father said, joining in.

I laughed before I told them I would be back. I ran off to my bus and told everybody bye and thanks.

Once I stepped inside the house, my mom pulled me up to my room.

"Here is your tux!" She said pointing at my bed.

"Thank you so much mom!" I exclaimed pulling her into a hug.

"Oh, and here is the wrist corsage that you must give her!" She said, handing me a box with a flower in it.

Soon she left my room and I began to get ready. Before mom left, She told me that Shelby was out getting her hair and makeup done, so she didnt see my bus.