Chapter 14

"Shelby get up! We have breakfast for you downstairs." I opened my eyes to see Hunter standing over top of me.

"Okay, okay. Just hold on a second." I said sitting up on the bed, rubbing my eyes.

"C'mon!" Hunter said yanking me up, and pulling me out of his room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

I took a seat at the table beside Hunter.

"Good Morning Shelby!" Lynette said.

"Good Morning!" I smiled.

Lynette walked over and placed a plate infront of me with bacon, eggs, and a pancake on it.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem...So are you ready to go have a girls day?"

"Oh, your coming too?"

"Yes. Your mother asked me if I wanted to come."

"Oh, fun!" I exclaimed.

She nodded her head.

After breakfast, I left Hunter's house to go get ready for the day. I took a shower, got dressed, then did my hair and makeup.

"Let's go Shelby!" My mom yelled up to me.

I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs, to be greeted by my mom, Lynette, and Alexis.

"Lexi!!!" I said running over to her and wrapping her in a hug.

She laughed and hugged me back.

"Ok, let's go!" My mom said, walking out the door. We all followed, and got into the car.

"So what are we going to be doing?" I asked everyone.

"Well, we are going to go shopping and get our nails done." Mom answered.

"Ok, seems fun!"

Mom reached up and turned the radio on.

The whole way to the mall, me and Alexis were singing and dancing to the radio. Mom and Lynette were talking the whole time, and would start laughing at Alexis and I being crazy every once and awhile.

We got to the mall in about 30 minutes.

"Ok, Shelby, you and Alexis can go off and shop. Me and Lynette will stay together. Call us when you guys are done." My mom told me, handing me money.

I nodded and began walking in the opposite direction of mom and Lynette, with Alexis.

-

"Hey mom, we are done shopping." I told mom over the phone.

"Ok, we will be right there." Mom replied.

Alexis and I shopped a lot. I couldn't go anymore, and I was almost out of money. I got a lot of new outfits which were so cute!

We met my mom and Lynette at the front of the mall and left.

Before we got our nails done we went out to eat.

"How many?" The waitor asked.

"Uh, 4." I said back to him. He nodded his head and lead us toward our booth.

"So, what would you like to drink?" He asked us.

"Uh, I would like a sprite." I said.

"Diet Coke." My mom answered.

"Dr.Pepper." Alexis said.

"Iced Tea." Said Lynette.

"Ok, I will be right back with your drinks." The waitor said, winking at me.