Chapter 33

-Shelby's POV-

"Cam! Stop following me!" I yelled.

Cameron has been following me around this whole week, and it's friday! He takes me to school, follows me to each class that I go to, almost making him late to his classes, then he sits super close to me at lunch, at the end of the day he takes me home from school, leaves, then about an hour later asks me what my plans are!

"I'm just doing my job!" He yelled back.

"Why is your job to stalk me?!"

"I cant say!!!"

I took in a deep breath. "Please tell me. I feel like Hunter is hiding something from me and I miss him. I'm just not in the mood right now."

"Okay, but you didnt hear it from me..." He leaned in closer to me. "Hunter told me to take care of you while he is gone, since he's not here to make sure you dont get hurt. He doesn't want Amber or anybody else hurting you, soooo I'm sopposed to watch over you."

Awh! Hunter doesn't want me to get hurt when he's gone.

I laughed. "This is more like watching my EVERY move. You can give me a little space. But I do appreciate it." I told Cam, giving him a side hug.

"Soooo, what are you doing later?" Cam asked.

"Dude! I just said I new some-"

"I know, but Hunter texted me a while ago and told me to ask you." Cameron cut me off.

"Oh, ok...Annnnd I dont think anything!" I said.

"Ya wanna come to a party with me?" He asked.

"Sure!" I exlaimed.

XXXXXX

I walked down the stairs in my cut offs, a Brad Paisley concert tee, and my cowboy boots.

"I dont think Hunter would like that outfit!" Cameron told me as I made it to the bottom of the staircase.

I gave him a confused look.

"Your shorts are super...short." He said, pointing to my legs.

"Oh shut up! Let's go!" I said excitedly.

"Uhhh, ok."

I stepped out of the car and the smell of beer and sweat filled my nose.

This party isn't at anybody's house, it's in a field, very close to the lake Hunter and I go to.

I can see a big bonfire in the distance, and a bunch of kids dancing, or should I say grinding, with eachother. People drinking out of red solo cups. People heading out to the woods doing lord knows what. And most of all, people making out.

"Whos party is this?" I asked.

"Heh, you dont want to know..."

"Cameron..." I said.

"What are you doing at MY party bitch?" A voice said from behind me said.

I slowly turned around.

Are you freaking kidding me? Cameron invited me to Amber's party.

"Does it really matter?" I asked.

"Uhhh, yeah it does. This is my party. Get out of here." She pointed to Cameron's car.

I looked over to Cameron.

"I'm sorry Shelby. I heard this was going to be a great party, and Hunter wanted me to hang out with you tonight since it's a friday." Cameron said.