Chapter 66

"So let me get this straight..." Matt started out after Hunter's manager left. "You guys," He pointed I between Hunter and I, "Kissed. Outside. In the rain!"

Me and Hunter looked at eachother, then nodded our heads yes.

"Finally!!!" They all yelled, throwing themselves back on the bed.

We laughed. "What're you talking about?" I asked.

They sat up. "You guys are totally meant for eachother! We have told both of you this before."

I know this...I just don't think Hunter does.

"The only reason Hunter kissed me was because of our bucket list. It was one of my things to be kissed in the rain." I told them truthfully. They all looked over at Hunter. He couldn't meet my eye as he nodded.

"Anyways. You guys are fake dating now. Anytime yawl are out in public, you have to act all lovey dovey."

I sighed. "I don't like lying to his fans."

"Oh well. You'll probably end up dating later on anyways."

We both looked at him and rolled our eyes, but I couldn't keep away the light blush that appeared on my cheeks.

"How are you guys going to do it?" Sam asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean, people already ask if we are dating...I don't think we really are in need of doing anything else."

"She is right," Hunter started, "Maybe we should just act the same."

"But add a little more pa-zam to it!" Matt said, emphasizing the Pa-Zam.

"Pa-Zam?" Hunter joked.

"Yes. Like hold hands, maybe kiss every once and a while."

"Kiss?" I asked.

"Maybe just on the cheek." Sam added.

Me and Hunter looked at eachother and exhaled. If I am looking at him right, he is just as nervous about this as I am.

"Can we just stay here for the rest of the day? I kind of just want to take this all in." I said. Hunter nodded his head.

"Me too."

And with that, we all decided to watch Disney movies for the rest of the night. Only getting up for the pizza that finally showed up.

XXXXXX

I woke up to see four guys sprawled across my bed. I was confused at first, then remembered about the movies. I guess we all must've fallen asleep last night in here.

I reached for the remote which was on the other side of Hunter's body. I tried my best not to wake him up. Once I grasped it, I turned the TV, that was on the root menu screen of Cinderella, off.

I got up off of the bed and decided to make some coffee to wake myself up. I guess I will be nice enough and make enough for all of us.

As I waited for the coffee maker to make coffee, Hunter woke up. He looked over to me, smiled, then got out of bed.

He paused for a moment, looking dizzy, then began walking again.

"What was the all about?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"I stood up too quick."

I softly chuckled. "Did I wake you up?"

"No, it was the smell of that amazing coffee that woke me up."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yep! Now pour me some."

I gave him a look. "Not if you ask me like that!"

"Pweeeze!!"

I laughed. "Okay." And then I poured two cups of coffee, one for me, and one for him.

"Thanks." He said, taking the cup in his hands and taking a sip. "Mmmm." He said into his cup.

I laughed. "Soo."

"Yeah. I don't know what to do." He said, knowing I was talking about the acting like we're dating thing.

"Me neither. I mean, is it even a good idea? Having us lie to your fans? Why can't we just tell the tabloids that it was a mistake, that we aren't dating."

"Rumors will still spread."

"Rumors will spread either way, Hunter. Whichever road we take, people will still talk."

"This is all my fault." He said, shaking his head.

I placed my arm on his shoulder. "You can't beat yourself up over this Hunter. It's not your fault."

"If I never kissed you, this would've never happened."

So now he is regretting the kiss? Wow. I feel great!

"No it wouldn't have. But it doesn't matter. It did happen. And I don't think we should go through with lying about us. I'm not going to let this change your life."

"I am a singer Shelby. This life is rough at times! I am used to these things. I'm used to people making things up about me. But you're not!"

"I know I'm not. That's exactly why I want to tell people that we aren't a couple."

He sighed. "Maybe we shouldn't say anything. If people ask, say no. But if they don't bring up the subject don't say anything. Just everything normal."

I thought for a moment. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"So we don't say anything."

"Right."

Hunter smiled at me. "Great."