Chapter 15

"Beep, beep, beep!" I jerked awake by the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I looked at the clock to see what time it is. 7:00. Great! I have school, and it's Wednesday. Ugh!!

I sat up off of my bed and rubbed my eyes. After a few minutes of sitting there, I decided to get up and go get ready.

After I got out of the bathroom, I walked right over to my dresser and pulled out one of my new outfits.

A new pair of jeans from American Eagle, and a new shirt from Victoria's Secret. The jeans were light blue with a few rips, and the shirt was a light pink, and said PINK across the chest.

I straightened my hair and put in a light amount of makeup after I got dressed, then walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Shelby." My mother greeted me.

"Morning!" I said back with a smile on my face. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed a granola bar out of it. Then I ripped it open and took a bite.

"I think Hunter is waiting for you outside." My mom told me.

"Oh, ok." I walked out of the kitchen and over to the door. Before I opened the door, I grabbed my jacket and threw it on.

"Hey Shelby." Hunter said, greeting me as I walked out to his car.

"Hi Hunt." Hunter opened the car door for me and a I got in. He then ran over to his side and hopped in.

"Whatcha doin after school?" Hunter asked me before pulling out on the road.

"Uh, I have practice at 7 tonight." I told him.

"Ok, well, I want to hang out with you. Think we can before your practice?"

"Of course Hunter! What are we gonna do?"

"I guess you will just have to wait and find out."

I laughed. "Hunter, you know I hate surprises and not being able to know anything."

"Yes I do. Buuuuuut I dont care."

"Wow. Hurtful." I teased, putting a hand over my heart acting upset. He just laughed.

He pulled into the school parking lot and I hopped out of his car. He did the same and we walked towards the building infront of us.

"Hey Hunter, hey Shelby!" Cameron greeted us as we walked through the door.

"Hey, whats up?" Hunter asked him.

"Nothin'. Oh, Shelby, Alexis is looking for you."

"Ok. Where is she?" I asked.

"She said she will be at your locker, waiting for you, she needs to ask you something."

"Ok, thanks." I said, walking off towards my locker.

"Hey Shelby!" Alexis greeted me.

"Hey girrrllll." I answered.

"Haha. So do you need a ride to practice?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

"Ok. I will pick you up around 6."

"Ok, see ya later!" I told her as she begs to walk off.

"Bye!"

I opened my locker and began to put books in it that I didnt need, and pull out books that I did need. After I got all of my books, I closed my locker and began to walk away.

"Sooooo Shelby..." Crap! Can Amber ever leave me alone?!

I tried to ignore her and walk away from her, but she just blocked me even more.