Chapter 71

It took Hunter and I about 2 hours out in the ocean, failing miserably to finally give up. We were both super tired and our hands were starting to look like prunes.

As we both walked back to the hotel, I remembered something.

"What if we just went air ballooning now?" I asked, as if we already should have thought about it.

Hunter chuckled, shaking his head. "Already ahead of you!" He said, pointing to the left of us.

Pretty far down, there was an air balloon drifting slowly into the sky.

I screeched, then grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the giant balloon.

The line was short, and it only costed 10 dollars per person. There was a sign next to it saying it was helping for a kid name Micheal's cancer treatment.

I smiled at the fact that even though we aren't helping much, we are giving a little something to help and it makes me proud.

Hunter handed the man a 20 dollar bill and we both climbed into the basket of the balloon. Above us, flames burst and we were being lifted into the sky.

As we got to the top, I looked out around us. The beautiful ocean, all the kids laughing and playing. People walking down the boardwalk. Couples being all cute. I smiled to myself again and thought to myself.

I wouldn't change this life for anything.

When we grounded, Hunter looked over at me and smiled. "Was that fun??"

I grabbed his hand before answering. A wide smile spread across my face and I answered his question. "As long as I am with you, I will always have fun."

His smile dropped and he looked at me with pure lust. He started leaning closer into me. Just as our lips were about to touch-

"NEXT!" The man yelled trying to get us off of the ride, making Hunter and I jump back.

I blushed a little, stepping off of the platform and back onto the hot sand.

"Uhhh, so what are we doing now?" Hunter asked, obviously embarrassed.

"Is it okay if we just go back to the hotel? I'm pretty tired from all of that failing of surfing."

Hunter chuckled but nodded his head. "Of course we can!"

We started back to our hotel in silence, though it wasn't awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence. You could tell he was thinking about something. And I know for sure I was too.

With how many times we have kissed or have came close to it happening, don't you think that means something?

Am I crazy for thinking that it means something? Cause I think not!

XXXXXX

"SHELBY!!!!" Matt said, running in my hotel room and jumping on my bed.

"Matt!" I exclaimed, laughing a little.

"Hunter told me to come in here and ask if you wanted to go out for dinner..."

"Oh..." I said, looking around and trying to think. "I don't-"

"Actually, there is no choice. You are going!" He smiled at me and got up off of my bed, walking over to my bag of clothes.

"Why'd you ask if I had no choice?"

"It makes it seem nicer." He said, mostly focusing on throwing my clothes around my room.

"Hunny! You need to go shopping. These clothes will not justify!"

I rolled my eyes. "Give me my bag! I can pick out my own outfit!"

"No need for that sweetie pie!" He said, getting up and walking over to the door. He opened it and a team of stylists walked in.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Hunter decided to go clubbing tonight and not wait until New York. We were told the were some awesome clubs down here."

"Uhhhh...okay???"

"Just go with it!"

I nodded my head and directed my attention towards the stylists. They all smiled at me.

"This should be fun!" Matt said, jumping back onto my bed, placing his arms behind his neck looking relaxed.