3. "Shopping"

Sorry for any typos 😅

"Oh my God Dani! Please don't stop!"

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. You remember the nice girl I met yesterday? Komfort was her name. Well, I was bored, so I called her up. She invited me over to her apartment and things just went on from there.

I continued to work my tongue against the girl's clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her dripping core.

"Mmmmm fuck Dani! I'm gonna cum!" The girl said grinding against my face and fingers. I was so turned on at this point that I used my free hand to pleasure myself in order to get the release I so desperately needed.

"Cum for me ma." I said taking the girl's clit in my mouth and sucking harshly on it.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" The girl said as her legs began to shake.

I pulled my fingers out of the girl and watched as her juices dripped from her pussy.

"Damn girl. That's all for me?" I said sitting back on my knees and enjoying how tired and satisfied Komfort looked.

"You still nervous?" I said turning to Taylor who was blushing extremely hard at what she had just witnessed. This was supposed to be a threesome, but Taylor was a little nervous, so she opted on just watching.

"A little, but I want to try." The girl said making me laugh at her cuteness.

"Then come here." I said sitting at the end of the bed and biting my lip as the shy girl walked towards me, well....shyly.

"What are you gonna do to me?" The girl asked standing between my legs.

"Whatever you allow me to do to you." I said placing my hands on the girl's waist and pulling her onto my lap. "If at any point you want me to stop, just say so."

"Okay." The girl said putting her arms around my neck loosely.

"Is this your first time?" I asked feeling stupid for not even thinking about this possibility. I never take a girl's virginity. That's begging for them to get attached to you.

"With a girl." The girl said frowning a little. "Is that bad?"

"Nope." I said smirking at the girl. "Not at all." As long as it wasn't her first time ever, I was good with that.

After that I pressed my lips against the girl's and kissed her in a way that wouldn't overwhelm her, but also wouldn't fail to turn her on.

"Is this okay?" I said breaking the kiss and grabbing the hem of the girl's shirt, lifting it a little.

Taylor just nodded her head leaning into kiss me again, but I backed away so I could get her shirt over her head.

Right when I got the girl's shirt off, she leaned in smashing her lips into mine and kissing me hungrily. Someone's shyness was gone.

I unclasped the girl's bra with out asking and broke our kiss to attach my mouth to one of her nipples.

"Oh my Gosh." The girl said throwing her head back. Suddenly I felt lips on my shoulder and then my neck. Apparently Komfort wanted to join the fun.

Taylor opened her eyes and looked a little startled when she saw Komfort had joined us, but she surprised me when she pulled Komfort's face from my neck and started kissing her. I was so fucking turned on at this point. I love college!