11. One on One

Sorry for any mistakes..

Nadia

I woke with the intentions of going to the bathroom, but I was trapped. Something was holding me down. I was going to panic, but then I realized what that "something" holding me down was. Daniella and I must have fallen asleep in this position.

I tried to move again, but Dani just tightened her hold on me before mumbling "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom if you'd let me go." I said still trying to free myself from the half sleep girl.

"Okay, but you better come back and cuddle with me." She said and I rolled my eyes getting up when she released me.

"I'll think about." I said heading into the bathroom to do my business.

I decided to go ahead and brush my teeth and shower and stuff because I wasn't sleepy anymore.

When I was done in the bathroom, Daniella was sitting with her back up against the headboard.

"I told you to come back and cuddle with me." She frowned.

"Stop acting like a baby." I said laughing at her and going to my drawer to find something to put on since I was only in a towel.

"Not only did you leave me hanging, but you showered without me too? That's some fucked up shit." Dani said getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

"Move weirdo." I said pushing her away from me because she looked like she was up to something.

"What? I can't get a hug from my best friend?" She asked feigning offense.

"Not while she's half naked." I said shaking my head.

"But naked hugs are the best. Come on." Dani pouted and walked towards me with open arms.

"No Daniella, back away." I said backing away from her. She was definitely up to something.

Before I knew it, I was backed up against my wall. Shit. I'm trapped.

"I apologize in advance." Daniella said before snatching my towel off and making me gasp.

"What the fuck Dani?!" I yelled not caring to cover up my nakedness because I was just really comfortable with my body and with Dani.

Dani grabbed different ends of the towel with each hand and began spinning the towel so that it was twisted and I knew exactly what she was trying to do.

"Daniella I swear to God if you- OUCH!" I yelped as an end of the twisted towel connected with my bare leg.

Dani began laughing like the fucking devil and just kept popping me with the damn towel. I was running around my room ass naked from her and screaming for my life.

"OUCH! DANI STOP!" I said hopping on my bed and using the little distance between us to my advantage.

"I remember my freshman year on the basketball team, the seniors tore my ass up." She said laughing and managing to pop me again, this time in my boob.

"THAT WAS MY BOOB YOU BITCH!" I said charging at Dani and tackling her to the ground. She can't just hit one of my titties and expect not to get her ass beat.