26. Ménage à trois (Part 2)

Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Jayla

"If you want to back out, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"You couldn't have said that before we came all the way here?" I glared at Aniya.

"We haven't even gone inside yet. If you want to leave, just say the word." Aniya shrugged.

We were currently at a hotel. It was pretty nice, but I felt like a prostitute or something. I don't know. It was just weird.

Parker, Aniya, and I all agreed that trying to do this anywhere on campus wasn't a good idea, so Parker got us a hotel room.

I didn't want to back out. I mean, we were literally standing outside of the door of the room Parker had gotten. We're doing this.

"I don't want to leave." I said letting out a breath and then knocking on the door.

Well, I can't undo that.

"Getting straight to it huh?" Aniya chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

It wasn't long before the door opened, revealing a nervous looking Parker.

"Damn." Aniya said once she saw Parker and I wanted to elbow her, but I didn't.

Parker blushed before opening the door wider and telling us to come in.

"Hey guys." Parker greeted us once we were inside of the room. She closed the door behind her and stood awkwardly in the same spot by the door.

"Hi." I spoke sounding just as awkward as Parker was being and Aniya just gave Parker a head nod and guess what Parking Ticket did. Yup, she blushed. Shocker.

Aniya seemed to be the only one of the three of us that wasn't nervous or awkward. Her confidence was at an all time high and she was shamelessly eye fucking Parker like it was nobody's business.

"Are you nervous?" Aniya asked Parker and she nodded her head.

"Extremely." Parker admitted.

"It's okay, Jayla is too." Aniya just threw me under the bus and I glared at her.

Just because she noticed I was nervous that doesn't mean that Parker did.

"Well I'm sorry that this has never been my norm." I said taking a shot at Aniya and she just smirked.

Of course she's unbothered.

"Don't throw shots, baby."

"Don't give me a reason to." Aniya glared at me with a smile on her face and I gave her a fake smile right back.

"I'm not sure how we get this started, but I feel like the longer we stall the more awkward things are going to get." Parker said breaking mine and Aniya's eyes away from each other.

"Oh, so you wanna get straight to it?" Aniya smirked making Parker blush.

"If that's okay with you two."

At this point, I didn't know if this whole situation was even okay with me. I'm gonna have to see Parker almost everyday after this. She's my friend. A really good friend of mine honestly and I have no idea how this is going to affect our friendship. What if she develops feelings after this? What if I-"

"Baby, are you good?" Aniya said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah? Did I miss something?" I asked not really knowing how long I was lost in my head.

"Well, we were sort of trying to get this thing rolling. Unless that's not okay with you." Aniya said putting me on the spot.

I felt like a specimen under a microscope that Parker and Aniya were taking turns looking through expectantly.