46. Fighting and Cheating

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Aniya

"Yo, my shit is def skinnier than the left."

I frowned at my wrists as I held them in front of my face. I finally got my cast taken off, but I want to put that bitch back on. My wrist looks weird as fuck.

"No it's not." Jayla disagreed while examining my wrists. "They look the same. I think you're just freaking yourself out because you haven't seen your wrist without the cast in a while."

I took another look at my wrists before letting them drop in my lap.

"I guess you're right."

I was in Jayla and Dani's room since the Mya's were in my room. They stopped fucking while I was there, but it was still awkward being in there with them, so I avoided it when ever I could. Dani was with Nadia, so Jayla and I were alone.

Jayla and I had been in this stupid talking stage for a month now and I wasn't really trying to rush her or anything, but I didn't really know what we were waiting for.

We've been spending a lot of time together and we got to know each other more. I've told her things about myself that I've never told anyone and she's told me things as well. She says she told Mya the things she told me, but she wishes she hadn't. I was still glad that she trusted me enough to tell me. Jayla's been through a lot and you wouldn't be able to tell that she has such a dark past by just being around her. She's good at hiding things. I'm good at it too.

I relate to Jayla on a level that I've never related to anyone before. When I was telling her about myself, she listened. Not only that, but she understood. She knew exactly what I meant when I was explaining myself, and I didn't think anyone would. That's why I never took the time out to open up to anyone else. Other than Dani and even she didn't really understand.

I knew there was something about Jayla the moment I saw her. I didn't try flirting with her or anything, but I did take every opportunity to be near her. She didn't even notice me for real. I was being hella thirsty without saying anything, but she was too oblivious to see it. Or maybe she was dubbin my ass on the low.

I'm not going to ask Jayla to be my girlfriend anytime soon because I don't think she's ready. She hasn't even told me whether or not she likes me, so the last thing I want to do is ask her and get rejected. She's the only girl that has ever had me afraid of rejection.

One of my issues with the talking stage is my whole "no sex" rule. What the hell was I thinking? Of course I want more than sex from Jayla, but damn. All I did before I met her was have sex and now I've gone a month without it. I forgot what pussy taste like. Then I finally get this cast taken off and I can't even use my hand for the thing I love doing with it the most. I'm tryna be knuckle deep is some pussy, man. I couldn't get my cast wet, but there's no cast now. I can get my hand as wet as I want. I not even going to lie, I wish I wouldn't have made that rule. I'm trying to be knuckle deep in Jayla's-

"What's on your mind?" Jayla asked all of a sudden.

"Stuff." I answered vaguely. "Why?"

She narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously. "Because you were just staring hard as hell and I don't even think you noticed that you were doing it."

I hadn't noticed that I was doing it.

"Your hair is growing so fast." I said running my fingers through Jayla's curls, trying changing the subject. I wasn't lying. Her curls were almost past her ears now. She looked sexy.

"Don't try to change the subject. Why were you looking at me like that?" She asked, looking like she wasn't going to stop asking until I gave her an answer.