17. A Deal's a Deal

Sorry for any mistakes.

Dani

"Just give up." Nadia said making me glare at her.

"No, because you're a fucking cheater."

She had beaten me at pretty much every game, but only because she was cheating. She was playing so dirty and it just wasn't fair.

"It's not my fault you're so easily distracted." Nadia said crossing her arms.

"You flashed me your boobs, Nadia! How the hell is that me being easily distracted? They're boobs. How am I supposed to not look at boobs? You know I love boobs!" I said making her laugh.

We were playing air hockey and we were both one point away from winning. Then Nadia decides to flash me her boobs right before scoring the final shot. The other games we played went the same way. When we were playing pool, she walked by and touched my ass causing me to scratch on the eight ball which is an automatic loss. When we were playing the car racing game, she put her hand on my thigh and I'm not really sure why that was able to make me lose control of my car, but it did. She wasn't playing fair in anything we played, but there was one thing we hadn't played yet.

"Let's go to the basketball game." I said smirking as Nadia's smug grin fell from her face.

"That's not fair. You're a basketball player." She argued and I shrugged.

"And you're a cheater, I'm sure you'll find a way to win." I said dragging her towards the game. "And let's make it interesting."

Nadia obviously didn't like the devious look on my face. She could tell that I was up to no good.

"Um, I'd rather just play for bragging rights." She said and I chuckled.

"But that's no fun." I said fake pouting.

"Fine, what do you want?" Nadia asked and I smirked.

"If I win, I get to touch the girls." I said letting my eyes drop to Nadia's chest and then focus back on her light brown eyes.

"Stop looking at them, ya nasty." Nadia covered her boobs with her hands even though they were covered by both her bra and shirt.

"Says the girl that freed the nipple with zero ounces of shame just a few minutes ago." I said and Nadia glared at me.

"I did what I had to do to win. " She justified her actions.

"Well then, win again and you won't have to worry about anyone touching your boobs." I said and she sighed.

"Well, if I win, you have to get a girlfriend." She said and I scoffed.

"You can't just get a girlfriend. That takes time and you already know I'm not good with that stuff." I frowned and Nadia giggled.

"So what? I'm not saying you have to do it today. Meet a girl. Get to know her, by doing something other than having sex with her, and then be happy for once." Nadia said and I laughed.

"What makes you think I'm not happy now?" I asked and Nadia gave me a 'cut the bullshit' look.

"You're not happy. I know you want something more than a random hook up. You just don't know how to go about it, but just know that I will definitely help you." She smiled and I rolled my eyes. It's not like she was going to win anyway.

"Deal." I said reaching my hand out to shake Nadia's.

"Um, no thanks. Let's just touch elbows on it." She said giving me a funny look and I frowned.