7. "International House of Pussy...I mean Pancakes."

Sorry for any typos

Raquel

Daniella had a stupid smug grin on her face the entire ride to IHOP. I wanted to fight her so bad. She cheated! I want my damn money back.

"Stop pouting before I kiss you." The girl said breaking our silence.

"If you ever kiss me again, I'm going to punch you so freaking hard." I threatened.

"Can you be honest with me for like five minutes?" The girl asked and I glanced at her confused.

"Honest about what?" I asked focusing back in the road.

"Would you ever have sex with me?" The girl asked making me nearly run a red light.

"What?" I asked the girl as I stopped at the red light.

"Would you ever have sex with me? Like I know you don't want a relationship with me because I'm a "kid" but what if we just fucked?" The girl asked and I still couldn't handle how bold she was.

"No." I said going when the light turned green.

"Lies. You want me. I can tell." The girl said making an obnoxious laugh leave my mouth.

"Get over yourself freshman. You're cute or whatever, but you're still a little ass girl." I said glancing at the girl and seeing her pout. Someone's in her feelings.

"I don't want to go to IHOP anymore." The girl said making me get irritated.

"Hell nah. You're going to IHOP and you're getting something to eat. I did not drive all this way for nothing." I told the girl.

"Here." The girl said throwing the twenty dollar bill in my face. "Use this for gas. I'm not going in there."

"There you go again acting like a fucking baby." I said shaking my head. I was not about to I entertain Dani's baby ass.

"Fuck you." The girl said crossing her arms.

"How can you go from this bold ass confident ass girl to this whiny ass baby? Like there are times when I actually think I could be cool with you, but then you switch up. Your mood swings are giving me whiplash." I said pulling into IHOP's parking lot. Like I said, I didn't drive this far for no reason.

"Well, I'm sorry that I can't be a stupid bitch 24/7 like you." The girl said making herself seem even more like a kid when she stuck her tongue out at me.

"I swear you seem more like my little sister than anything." I said and the girl seemed to get even more mad.

"I hate you." The girl grumbled making me laugh.

"I hate you too lil nigga." I said copying Snoop Dogg's line from the movie Baby Boy.

Daniella laughed at that obviously catching the reference.

"You ain't my son." The girl said laughing again. "I love that movie."

"There you go with the mood swings again. Are you happy now?"  I asked parking and turning the car off.

"No." The girl said going back to pouting. "I can laugh while I'm mad."

"Ugh. When you fix your attitude, you know where to find me." I said getting out of the car.

I was half way to the front doors of the restaurant when I felt weight on my back.

"Seriously?" I said grabbing on to Dani's legs so she'd be secure on my back. Can't have our future star point guard getting hurt before the season even started.