24. Double Dating

Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors

Nadia

"You should have come to me first." I said slapping Dani upside her stupid head.

"Why are you mad? You act like Raquel actually gave your crazy ass aunt a reason to hate her. When's the last time she even went on a date? I'm sure not many people have had the courage to approach her." Dani said and I hit her again.

"Don't talk about her like that." I scolded her.

"Look, I can understand why you feel the need to defend her, but she has no reason to hate Raquel. Raquel doesn't even bother anyone. And she even said she was going to try again today. I think she might be determined to get her to say yes. Wouldn't they be a fine ass couple?" Dani said looking thrilled at the idea.

"Sure, but it will be a cold day in hell if Malaya says yes. She's really picky when it comes to dating because not a lot of people can handle her attitude. And she's had shitty relationships in the past." I told my friend and she scoffed.

"Raquel can be just as much of a bitch as Malaya sometimes. They'll be perfect together. And even if they argue, they can just have crazy passionate make up sex."

"You're an idiot." I said shaking my head at her.

"Maybe, but I think Raquel will get Malaya to break."

"Does she even like Malaya? I thought she was in love with your coach. I don't want her using my auntie because I will fuck her up myself if she hurts her."

I definitely did not play when it came to my family. Especially not Malaya. We grew up together and despite our actual relation, she was like a big sister to me. She always has my back, so I'll always have hers. I barely even know Raquel. For all I know, she can be a fuckgirl like Dani was.

"Raquel isn't even like that. And it's all attraction and intrigue right now, but I swear if they just get to know each other more, the feelings will come." The girl said seeming sure and then I remembered something.

"Didn't you two fool around?" I asked and Dani's face got a little red.

"That happened once and it was more like her birthday gift to me than anything." The girl spoke as if that made it any better.

"Last time I checked, you were the one doing her a favor." I told the girl and she just smirked shamelessly.

"Well excuse me for enjoying giving pleasure."

"You're disgusting." I said mushing the girl's face and she just laughed at me.

"You know what really sucks?" The girl asked and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What?" I asked wondering what was on the girl's mind.

"I really want to kiss you, but you insist on being cliché and waiting for the perfect moment." The girl said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Why though?" I asked just to see what she'd say.

"Why not?" The girl countered invading my personal space by bringing her face closer to mine. We were sitting on her bed.