6. Get The Strap

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Malaya

It had been two weeks and Sloan still hadn't called me back into work. I would have been worried, but she kept up her end of the deal and paid me. I still felt bad for my coworkers, but I can't lie and say I wasn't enjoying my little vacation.

Things were better between Raquel and me since she didn't have to be worried about me all day while I was at work. For that reason, I was dreading the call from Sloan telling me to come back to work. I hate fighting with Raquel. I hate it when she's unhappy because I don't ever want to lose her. I love her way too much.

I was just sitting on the couch and waiting for Raquel to get out of her last class. The downside of this time off was being bored at home all day. I visited Nadia a few times, but she's always in a bad mood because she and Dani still haven't spoken. Apparently Dani's cheating on her. How can a single person cheat? I don't know, but my niece says that she saw Dani kissing some other girl and she's not happy about it.

I'd be mad at Dani, but this isn't her fault. Nadia broke up with her with no explanation. What did she expect? She thought Dani was gonna sit around and wait for her to get her shit together? This is the same girl that didn't even do relationships in the first place.

I have a feeling they'll eventually get back together, but I'm staying out of their drama. They're both adults. They can handle their own issues.

I heard the locks on my front door and immediately got excited. I'm sorry, but I love when Raquel gets home.

"Honey, I home!" She called out like the dork she was.

"Hey baby." I said as she walked over to the couch I was sitting on.

"Hey beautiful." She said giving me a quick kiss, but I stopped her before she could pull away and deepened the kiss.

"You missed me huh?" She chuckled and I nodded my head.

"I missed you too. You're all I think about in class. I think that's why I'm failing everything." She said making me frown.

"You're what?" I asked and she laughed.

"I'm kidding. You know damn well I'm a beast at this school shit."

"You better be." I spoke seriously. I wanted the best for Raquel and the last thing I wanted to be was a distraction.

"That's not all I'm a beast at." She smirked and I shook my head.

"Oh really?" I acted like I didn't know what she was hinting at. "What else are you a beast at?"

"Come with me to the bed room and I'll show you." Raquel said reaching her hand out and I grabbed it. She pulled me up from the couch and lead me into our bedroom.

"Is it sleeping?" I asked playing dumb and she just smirked.

"I really couldn't get you out of my head all day." Raquel said as she pulled me closer to her by my waist.

She sat down at the foot of our bed and pulled me closer to her so I could straddle her lap.

"I thought about you all day too, baby." I admitted.

"You better had been thinking about me." Raquel spoke gripping my jaw and pressing her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and we kissed like we hadn't seen each other in weeks.

Raquel gripped my thighs and stood up without breaking the kiss. She turned so my back was facing the bed and gently laid me down with her between my legs. She broke away from the kiss and trained her eyes on mine.