10. Feel My Pain

Sorry for any typos

Daniella

After the other Mya left, I got in the elevator making my way to Nadia's room.

Just like every time I went to Nadia's room, Chastity answered the door.

"Hey Dani." The girl said greeting me kindly.

"What up?" I said looking past the girl and seeing Nadia asleep in her bed.

"She's been asleep since like noon." The girl said laughing. "You should see if she's still breathing."

"Yeah let me check." I said walking over to Nadia's bed and shaking her harshly. "Get up bitch."

I pushed the girl over so I'd have room on the bed and laid beside her.

"No." The girl said groaning and laying her head on my chest. I just let it stay there because she looked cute.

Nadia got comfortable and let one of her arms rest on my stomach.

"You guys have the weirdest friendship I swear. Like do you like each other or something?" Chastity asked and I laughed.

"No." She's actually the first girl friend that I've ever had. I appreciate her lack of an interest in me. It's refreshing and for that, I love her." I said smoothing some of the girl's hair out of her face.

"Yeah sure." Chastity said looking skeptical and leaving the room.

Where the hell is she going to go?

"Can you wake up so I can properly be mad at you?" I said shaking Nadia, but she just buried her face into my neck and mumbled something that sounded like "Shut the fuck up and let me sleep."

"Why the fuck have you been filling Mya's head up with bullshit?" I asked and that woke the girl up.

"That bullshit is getting her confidence back and it's keeping her from falling for your bullshit." The girl said sitting up and I did the same.

"Why do you care so much? You don't even know her like that." I said and the girl shrugged.

"I just do. I don't want anyone to go through what a I went through. How can you just fuck with her and not feel bad about it?" The girl asked.

"From my point view, it's just me being terrible at expressing my feelings. No one believes me when I say this, but I love her. I want to try being with her, but I need her to be patient with me. I've had relationships and I've been faithful, but that's easy when I know the girl is just going to leave me eventually. Mya would be long term and that scares me."

"You're so good at that shit." Nadia said laughing.

"Good at what?" I asked confused.

"Lying." The girl said and I was once again offended by someone not taking me seriously.

"I'm not lying. I mean it. And I'll prove it. I'm gonna go talk to her." I said standing up, but Nadia pulled me back down.

"Leave her alone Daniella. You've put her through enough shit for one day. She told me about what happened this morning." The girl said and I let myself fall back into a laying position.

"Ugh. Just explain this to me. I don't know what it is that I feel for her. I need you to like interpret that shit or something." I said and Nadia chuckled, but looked like she was listening.