20. Making Up

Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors. I'm a stripper not a writer.. (jk jk)

Daniella

I walked back inside of Raquel's room with my head down. I was sulking until I heard my phone ringing. I looked on Raquel's nightstand and felt my heart drop to my stomach when I saw a picture of Nadia and me making funny faces flashing across my screen.

I immediately declined the call. She doesn't get to call me. If she's ready to stop being a little shit she can do it in person. I've been trying to be mature about this situation. I've been very considerate of the fact that Nadia had exposed a part of herself to me that she wasn't ready for me to see. I was patient, but it's been a fucking month. A whole month of her ignoring me and refusing to see me, so I refuse to answer a call from her because our situation can't be handled over the phone. The first words she speaks to me in a month will be in person.

Right after declining Nadia's call I got a text from her. It simply read I'm ready to talk. I wanted to reply something mean and harsh and just every word to describe something unpleasant, but instead I just deleted the message. She ignored me all this time. Now she can see how it feels to be ignored. I'm only talking to her if it's in person.

I sat my phone back on Raquel's night stand and lied back on her bed. I could feel my temperature rising because I was more than pissed off at Nadia at this point. When we talk, I'm going to be level headed, but I need to get myself together before that happens. How does one stop being angry? I could usually use sex as a coping mechanism for most of my emotions, but I don't want to do that anymore. Maybe I should just let it all out on Nadia. But what if that makes things worse? Ugh! Here I am still worrying about her and wanting to be the bigger person.

"You can use the shower now Freshman." Raquel said coming back into the room in nothing, but a towel. Her chocolate skin was glistening and suddenly I didn't mind using sex as a coping mechanism.

"Stop looking at me like that. What happened between us is never happening again. It was a one time thing, so get your horny ass out of my room." The girl said tightening her towel around her like she was afraid I'd rip it off. I would.

"Calm down Raqi. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind." I lied getting up and grabbing my clothes.

"Oh really? So you don't want to rip this towel off of me, throw me on my bed, and fuck me into a state of blissful oblivion?" The girl asked loosening her towel with every tempting word.

"I wouldn't say I don't want to, but I just wasn't thinking about it. At least not with that amount of eloquence." I said swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat.

"That's what I thought." The girl said getting so close to my face that our lips almost touched. Why must she do this to me?

"You're gonna get enough of teasing me like that." I said shaking my head at the girl.

"Is that a threat?" The girl asked getting in my face again.

I leaned forward causing Raquel to back up. I backed the girl up until she had no where to go falling into a sitting position on her bed. She was still leaning back until I stopped placing my hands on either side of her while she was using her elbows for support.

"No, but it is a promise." I said inches away from kissing the girl.

"Back the hell up Freshman." The girl said pushing me and I just did as she said. Someone's flustered.