12. First Times and Goodbyes

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Daniella

"Not tonight, baby."

I felt some type of way as those words left Nadia's mouth. Those three words made it clear that I was going to see a different side of her very soon and I was both excited and nervous.

"You don't use a strap or anything do you because I'm not into that." I say wanting to make that clear.

"Remember what I told you about my tongue that one time?" Nadia spoke with her lips close to my ear as she pulled me closer to her with her hands gripping my waist. I felt like her bitch.

"Uh, what about it?" I asked trying not to sound as nervous as I was. Why am I so nervous?

"Let me take you to your room, so you can find out."

Is it bad that Nadia's words alone were arousing?

"Okay." I said grabbing Nadia's hand and allowing her to lead me to my room. Jayla's baldheaded ass better be with Aniya or something.

Luckily, Jayla wasn't in our room. I pulled out my phone and sent her a quick text to stay the fuck away for the rest of the night. She just replied back with a simple thumbs up and I was happy that she wasn't being difficult.

"You know this is like the first time I've ever been nervous about sex?" I blurted out and Nadia frowned.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked.

"Well, I'm basically losing my virginity." I said walking over to my bed and sitting down on it. "I'm supposed to be nervous right?"

"I guess." Nadia said sitting beside me. "I don't want you to be nervous. Is there anything that I can do to take the nerves away?"

Nadia looked at me for an answer and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"I think it would help if you kissed me." I spoke lowly and Nadia smirked.

That was very me of her.

"Kissed you where?"

"Really?" I rolled my eyes at Nadia's question.

"What? I'm just trying to make sure you're completely comfortable." Nadia chuckled.

"No, you're teasing me."

"I would never." Nadia said straddling my lap. "You're the one that does all the teasing in this relationship."

"And I was also the one that did all the doing, but apparently tonight is different." I said placing my hands on Nadia's waist.

"If you're not comfortable-"

"That's not what I meant." I cut Nadia off before she could further misinterpret my words. "I'm comfortable. I'm just nervous. This is new for me. I'm used to being the one doing everything. I like being the dominate one. I like giving pleasure."

"I promise you'll love receiving it. It doesn't have to be tonight, but one of these days you have to let me show you. I like taking charge sometimes."

"It's weird because despite my nervousness, I get so turned on by you talking to me like that." I admitted and Nadia smiled.

"If my words have that effect on you, just wait until it's the real thing."

"I don't think I want to wait. Just do what you want. The nerves will go away."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so you said that you'd be less nervous if I kissed you." Nadia recalled. "Does it make you less nervous when I kiss you here?" She said placing a lingering kiss on my cheek and I smiled. "What about here?" She kissed my jawline and then my neck. Instead of finding another place to kiss me, Nadia focused on a sensitive part of my neck and I moaned as I slightly tilted my head back, so she'd have more room to work her magic.