22. Faking It

*Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors*

Raquel

"Like I've step off of fucking cliff and into an abyss."

Before I could ask Raya what she meant by that, her door bell rang. Her friends have such great timing.

"Ray Ray!" Was the first thing I heard when Raya went to her door.

There was more chattering after that and a few whispers. I was still in the living room, so I couldn't really see what was going on or how many friends Raya actually had coming over.

"Where is she?" I heard another voice ask as the chattering got closer. Uh oh.

Three women came into the living room with Raya and I was overwhelmed. How the hell is every single member of the squad attractive? Every group has an ugly friend, but of course Raya would have the perfect group of friends.

"Okay then Ray Ray. She's sexy." One of the woman said eyeing me and I wanted to run out of Raya's house.

"I warned you." Raya said turning to me and looking embarrassed. I just let out a nervous laugh.

"Okay, this is Raquel." Raya said introducing me to her friends.

"Raquel, this is Nevaeh." Raya said introducing me to the girl that called me sexy. She was short and light skinned with these greenish hazel eyes and long curly hair.

"This is Gage." She said introducing me to a taller girl with dark skin and a big curly afro, and dark brown eyes. She looked like a freaking model.

"And last, but not least, this is Ebony." The girl said introducing me to the last of the women. Her name fit her perfectly. She has a beautiful ebony complexion and she too has a curly afro, but her hair was dyed a really dark purplish red that fit her perfectly.

I had to try to keep my jaw from hitting the ground as I took in the beauty of the three women. Where the hell did they meet?

"H-hi." I said feeling embarrassed due to my stuttering.

"Okay, so now you've all met. Do you guys want Chinese or pizza?" Raya asked and the three girls frowned. Lord help me.

"Girl, you're not gonna cook?" Nevaeh asked with a pout and Raya shook her head.

"I didn't feel like it." Raya said shrugging and pulling her phone out. "Chinese or pizza?"

"Pizza." The women all said in unison and I laughed.

"Okay, let's start the drinking games!" Nevaeh said pulling a champagne bottle out of her purse.

"Girl now you know Raya's girl is under aged." Gage said slapping the girl's shoulder and I felt a little embarrassed even though that wasn't true.

"Leave Ray Ray alone you two." Ebony said seeming to be the only chill one in the group. "Ignore them. They always pick on her like that and now you'll be on the receiving end of it too." The woman informed me and I just shrugged.

"I don't mean to be a party pooper, but you really can't drink babe." Raya said looking at me apologetically. I didn't even care that I couldn't drink considering that I don't drink anyway, but she just called me babe. Way to get into character.