21. Just For The Night

Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Nadia

"Fine reacted how you want, but Chastity, Malaya, and even your mom think that you like me. You said you don't before and I never really felt the need to ask you how you really felt until now." I said avoiding eye contact with Daniella.

Dani looked like she was thinking, so I just stayed silent. I was happy that she hadn't answered my question yet because I wasn't sure what I wanted her answer to be. We literally just made up and now we're talking about romance. In the beginning, I was completely sure that I'd never be with Dani because of how much of a player she was, but now that she isn't like that anymore, I'm not so sure. I really do trust Daniella..as a best friend. I trust her with my secrets and I know she has my back, but can I trust her with my heart?

The silence from Daniella was a blessing at first, but it was becoming a curse because I wanted to know how she felt about me. I broke my gaze from the ceiling and looked over at Daniella only to see that she was already looking at me. I'm sure she noticed that I was blushing because she started laughing.

"I remember you saying the things people were saying about me were only bad if they weren't true, so does this mean you like me too?" Daniella asked finally breaking the silence and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Too? You said too. That means also. You like me?" I asked and Dani just laughed before sitting up and facing me. I sat up too and waited for her answer.

"Dammit. I was trying to get you to tell me how you felt first, but I messed it up. I guess this is just proof that I could never lie to you." The girl said laughing and giving me an expectant look. She wanted my answer.

But I didn't know my answer! She likes me and I like that, but do I like her? Of course I like her. The question is, Do I trust her with my heart?

"Your silence is scaring me. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend or anything. I just want to know how you feel. We don't have to do anything about our feelings right now. People already think we like each other, so we won't have to change the way we act. And this isn't me trying to avoid a label because if you wanted a label I wouldn't be opposed. I just feel like this would be too soon and I don't want to do anything wrong when in comes to you because I really don't know what I'd do if I lost you for good." Dani was beginning to ramble and I thought it was both cute and funny, so I began to laugh at her. I just fell into a fit of laughter and it was so embarrassing because I couldn't stop.

"If you're just going to laugh at me I'm never expressing my feelings to you again. You know I'm not good with this stuff." The girl said actually looking upset and I felt so bad because I was still laughing. Get it together Nadia.

"No....No.. I'll stop. I'm sorry." Was all I managed to say before laughing again. Oh my Goodness. I'm a crazy person.

"Be serious for just a second please. You're hurting my feelings Nadia." The girl said pouting and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing. Once I got myself together I spoke.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you. It's just that I never get to see you vulnerable. At least not when it comes to me. You just looked really cute when you were rambling. And the answer to your question is yes. I like you too. I just never thought my feelings for you were romantic until this moment." I admitted and Daniella tilted her head in confusion.