6. I Deserve Better

Sorry for any typos

Daniella

Waking up next to Raquel was the best feeling ever. I could really get used to this. I could also get used to "accidentally" kissing her good night. What? You actually believed me when I said I was aiming for her cheek? So gullible. Anyway, now I was just going to stare at her until she woke up. I know that sounds creepy. Hell, it doesn't just sound creepy. It is creepy. The creepiest of creepy things a creep could be doing right now, but if you ever saw Raquel Burrows, you'd be a creep too.

"One day, you will be mine." I said taking things to a new level of creepy by caressing Raquel's cheek. She stirred a little after I did that and my heart dropped. Oh shit! Don't get caught. I did what any smart person would do and pretended to be asleep.

The bed started to move a little which meant Raquel was waking up.

"Either we have roaches or you were being a creepy little bitch." She said sounding like she was yawning.

Just keep your eyes closed Dani, maybe she can't see you. What the fuck? Of course she can see you, dumbass!

I kept pretending to be asleep, so Raquel spoke again.

"And by the way, I will never be yours, freshman." Raquel said and I decided to stop faking it. (like dumbass MTV did. No shade bitch I threw the whole damn tree. Okay back to the story.)

"Dammit, you heard that? I thought you were asleep." I said, running a hand down my face.

"I was until I felt you staring at me. We're going to your dorm so we can get your stuff moved into the extra room because I am not sharing a bed with you for another night." Raquel said, making me pout.

"Nooooo. I swear I'll be less horny. Don't kick me out." I begged.

"It's either out of my room or out of my apartment. Make your choice." Raquel gave me two options and I didn't like either.

"Fine. We can go get my things." I gave up.

"I'm glad we agree. Now what do you want for breakfast and I swear to God if you say You, you're sleeping in the bathtub tonight." Raquel said, making me sigh. She fucked up my line, but of course I had a back up.

"Pussy." I said bluntly.

"You're sleeping in the bathtub." She said, walking out of her room and I laughed before following her.

"You said if I said You though." I said, following Raquel into the bathroom.

"Can you be good for like five minutes?" She asked, frowning at me.

"Maybe if you spanked me... Oh wow! I didn't even think that. It just came out." I said laughing out how little control I had over my inappropriateness.

"Use the bathroom on the other side of the apartment, Raquel said, pushing me out of the bathroom we were in and slamming the door in my face.

"But my tooth brush is in there." I said knocking on the door just to annoy Raquel.

"Use your finger." She called from the other side of the door.

"How can I do that when you're in there and I'm out here?" I asked making her sigh loudly.

"Is there anything that you can't turn into a sex joke?" Raquel asked.

"Yeah. Bible verses."

"Get your tooth brush and go away." She said, opening the door and giving me my tooth brush and tooth paste before slamming the door in my face again.