16. Just a One Time Thing: Part 2

Sorry for any mistakes 😅

(Let's play a little game called spot the Fifth Harmony song references.) The person to spot the most gets to be a minor character for the next four chapters. There are 9 in all. Tell me what they are to win. 😁

Raquel

Raya and I were cleaning up the mess I made and I made the mistake of picking up a piece of the broken glass because Raya missed it when she was sweeping. I saw blood dripping from my fingers and knew that I had yet again done something stupid.

"You're bleeding." The woman said leaning the broom up against the wall and carefully taking the piece of glass from my hand. "Why are you so accident prone?" The woman said grabbing my wrist and leading me into the kitchen.

"I'm not actually." I mumbled. Raya made me this way. Stupid and clumsy. It was all her fault for being so damn beautiful and just being her.

"I'm gonna go get the first aid kit. Just sit here and don't move. I don't want you breaking anything, or possibly yourself. You know what, just come with me. I'm not taking any chances." The woman said grabbing some paper towels and wrapping them around my bloody hand. "Put pressure on this until we get to the bathroom."

Instead of arguing, I just let Raya drag me upstairs to her bathroom because, 1. blood really freaks me out and 2. she was holding my wrist and it's pretty close to my hand, so in my delusional world, we were currently holding hands.

"Okay, just sit here." The girl said leading me towards the toilet. She put the top down and I sat on it and waited for her to get the first aid kit.

"I'm sorry I'm so clumsy." I apologized because I just wanted to say something.

"No need to apologize, it's not your fault."

"Yeah, it's your fault." I mumbled, but I'm sure Raya heard me because she was frowning at me.

"How is it my fault?" The woman asked laughing. Yup, she heard me.

"Um, I really think I should get this cleaned out." I said taking the paper towel from around my hand and watching more blood drip from my thumb and middle finger. "I'm gonna puke."

The blood was seriously making me queazy.

"Stop being so dramatic." The woman said grabbing the first aid kit from the medicine cabinet and putting it on the vanity before opening it up. "Okay, so first I'm going to flush it with water just to get the access blood off of your hand, and then peroxide. It might burn a little, but that's just how you know it's working."

"That's the same thing you say when you're killing us at workouts." I said rolling my eyes and keeping my hand back from the woman.

"Well it applies here too, now give me your hand." The woman demanded and I did as she said.

"You don't have to be so bossy. We're not at practice." I grumbled.

"I'm this way naturally." The woman said doing what she said she'd do and running my hand under cold water. "Okay, now time for the peroxide." The woman said taking the white cap off of the brown bottle and tilting it over my hand. She made sure she got the two fingers that were actually cut and not my whole hand and just like she said it would, it burned a little.