47. Misunderstandings and Mental Breakdowns

Sorry for any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Nadia

"I'm not trying to take sides, I just think that you should have given her a chance to explain herself. Dani loves you and I find it very hard to believe that she'd cheat on you." Chastity spoke calmly.

I guess she thought I'd go off on her like I did Dani.

"I do too, but why would someone make that up? We've been together this long and someone just now wants to start shit?"

"Now you know people that do stuff like this don't care when they do it. The girl might have just been bored." Chastity said, shrugging.

"I swear to God if Dani is cheating on me, I'm killing her and whoever this Taylor girl is."

"In all fairness, Taylor was simply warning you. She never said she was the one Dani was cheating on you with. Not that she's cheating." Chastity pointed out.

"Well, she should have minded her own fucking business."

Someone started knocking on the door, so Chastity got up to get it. She looked through the peep hole and turned around with a red face.

"Who is it?" I asked already knowing the answer. The only person other than Gio that could make her blush like that was Jayla.

"It's Jayla." She said failing horribly at fighting a smile.

"Well open it, weirdo."

Chastity opened the door and Jayla smiled at her.

"Hey, Chastity."

"Hey." Chastity responded shyly.

I just rolled my eyes because her having a crush on Jayla was all kinds of messed up. Not only is Jayla my ex, but Chastity is dating Gio and she's supposed to be straight. Not to mention Jayla having a thing for Aniya. It's a lost cause. But you can't help what you feel.

"Why are you here? Your dumb ass friend left." I said interrupting whatever awkward moment my roommate and ex-girlfriend had going on.

"I came here to talk to you." Jayla said stepping past Chastity and coming over to my bed.

Chastity closed the door behind her and walked back over to her bed.

"About what?" I asked already knowing Dani sent her here. I'm not stupid.

"Why would you believe some random girl over Dani? You have to be stupid to believe she's cheating on you." Jayla said taking up for her friend.

"Well, then I guess I'm stupid. I don't know what the fuck to believe. All I know is someone is sending my girlfriend naked pictures of themselves and then I get a message telling me that she's cheating." I said getting mad all over again. Not that I ever stopped being mad. "Today wasn't the first time someone sent her that shit. It's been happening for a while now and I've been ignoring it. Because I know how she used to be. Girls still have her number and can send her anything, but I don't know what someone would gain from lying on her."

"If you two break up, that makes Dani available again. Come on now. You mean to tell me that you can't see that this is bullshit? Dani is not cheating on you." Jayla spoke confidently.

"That's what I was trying to tell her." Chastity mumbled and I glared at her. "I'm just saying."

"I know you wouldn't let Dani see, but will you show me who messaged you?" Jayla asked and I grabbed my phone and went to the Instagram app, so I could pull up the messages.