25. Ménage à trois

Excuse any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Jayla

Our time in Oregon went by pretty quickly. Well it did for me. We practiced Friday morning as planned. And then played our game on Saturday. We won. Then, early Sunday morning, we were back on the bus and heading back to campus.

I think everything was a blur because of this whole threesome thing with Parker. It's all I could think about. Not out of excitement or anything. I was worried. I didn't know if I could go through with it.

I didn't think it was anything wrong with it, but the idea of someone that wasn't me touching or being touched by Aniya bothered me. I didn't want to share her. I didn't want to share her and I wish she didn't want to share me. Her being okay with this bothered me greatly. Of course I love that she trusts me, but how does the thought of another girl touching me or me touching another girl not make her jealous?

I got jealous over a FaceTime conversation between Aniya and Parker. How am I supposed to get through a threesome with them?!

It's not like I have to go through with it, but I also didn't want to back out. Parker was curious and it was better that she experimented with someone she trusted. She trusted me and I guess she trusted Aniya too even though she didn't know her. Like damn you don't even want to get to know her first?

"Um, ouch. Is there a reason why you're trying to break my knee cap with your phone?" Parker asked grabbing my arm and moving it off of her leg.

I hadn't even noticed what I was doing. I guess I was so lost in my head that I didn't realize the amount of pressure I was putting on Parker's knee with my phone since it was in my hand as my arms rested on her legs. We sat the same way going back to campus as we did going to Oregon even though we could have sat wherever we wanted. I didn't mind sitting with Parker and Dani was sitting with Gio, so Parker was the only other person I'd want to sit with. I liked Raquel, but we weren't that close.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even notice what I was doing." I said rubbing Parker's knee in an apologetic manner.

"Are you okay? You seem to be lost in your head. You have been since Thursday." Parker said looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to get back on campus." I lied. My behavior was about and because of the threesome that's going down this weekend between Parker, my girlfriend, and me.

"I am too. I'm also a little excited to get through this week and to the weekend." Parker said giving me a look that made me feel weird. I can't have a conversation like this with her without feeling some sort of guilt. At least when Aniya flirted with Parker she knew I was listening.

"Oh yeah. I always look forward to the weekend. No classes." I spoke awkwardly and Parker just laughed.

"I'm making things weird, huh?" She said not seeming offended by my response.

"A little." I admitted. "It's just that Aniya isn't around and the only way me having any non friendly contact with you is okay is if she's here too. And I know we're only talking, but she's not around so the topic of conversation shouldn't cross the boundaries of our friendship."

Parker just bit her lip and smiled at me. What is up with her and lip biting?

"You're right." Parker agreed.

"Okay...." I said giving Parker one last look and then focusing back on my phone. I figured it would do me some good to just listen to music and sleep until we got to our next stop.

-

"I hate long bus rides." Dani said once we were back in our room. We were finally back on campus and all I wanted to do was sleep.